Episode 49: Stay Away From Me

Elevens POV:

I was on my way to Mike's house. The others would be there later, but Mike wanted us to have some alone time. Mike is amazing. "El?" A voice said. I turned around and gasped.
Mason.

I kept walking but I could hear him walking behind me. "Come on El! I just want to chat with you" he said laughing. I didn't stop until he grabbed my arm. I stopped up and tore my arm from his grip.

"Stay away from me Mason" I said walking again. "It's great seeing you again. You're a lot prettier than you were, when we were thirteen".

Mason stopped me and kissed me. I pulled away and slapped him hard. "Leave me alone!" I yelled. Mason chuckled and took a pice of my hair between his fingers.
"You have longer hair, it's great to pull" he said pulling on my hair. I slapped him again.

"You know I bet we could have a lot of fun, I mean look at you. You're probably good in bed" Mason said smiling. I gasped and ran to Mike's house.

Mike's POV:

I opened the door and there stood El. I smile until I saw the expression on her face. I took her hand and let her down stairs to the basement. "What's wrong El?" I asked caressing her cheek.

"M-Mason said some stuff" El whispered. I froze. What the fuck!? "What did he say?"

El took a deep breath and told me what happened. I was angry, no pissed. Why can't he just leave her alone!? I took El in my arms and hugged tight. She hugged me back and kissed me. I kissed her back and snuggled closer to her. We kissed for a while until we heard giggling noises. I looked up and saw the guys look at us.

"Hey guys!" I said blushing. They laughed and sat next to El and I. 

We had fun the rest if the day, and El and I kissed. A lot.

11-11-11-11-11-11-11-11-11-11-11-11-11-11-11-11-11-11-

Hey guys!

I know it's short and really bad. But I'm sick and not feeling very well.

What did you think of the chapter?

See you tomorrow and hopefully I will feel better.

Stay Strange!