Episode 64: The Future

Sorry I love this song (Chained To The Rhythm).

Mike's POV:

"I'm sorry", El whispers when she wakes up. I tighten my grip around her, and kiss her. She kisses me back until we get interrupted by Will.

"Hey, don't touch my sister too much, she has to stay innocent", Will exclaimed. I looked at El, while blushing and she giggled. Will looked at us with wide eyes and started to close his eyes. "I don't want to know", he says walking away. El sits up and gives me a short kiss.

"Why did you say sorry?", I ask her while my eyes follow her to her dresser. "I-I didn't tell you about Billy", she says grabbing a shirt from the dresser.

"It's okay El. I'm not mad at you, no one's mad at you", I tell her. El smiles and walk closer to me. She kisses me again and then whispered; "Turn around so I can get dressed". I do as she says and turn around.

Will's POV:

Great, now I have that image stuck in my head.

I walk into the kitchen and sit down on one of the chairs. A few minutes later the boys and Max step into the kitchen. They sit down on the chairs and starts talking about a game on the arcade. "Where's El and Mike", Max asks.

I look away from them and buried my head in my hands. Stop! Mike and El walked in through the door and everyone started hugging them. "Are you guys okay?", Dustin asks, and they nod.

El hugs me and whispers; "Sorry". I bang my head against the table and El laughs. "What's wrong Will?", Lucas asks. Mike's eyes widened and mouthed 'NO' to me. I smirked and looked at the boys.

"Oh nothing", I tell them shrugging my shoulders. They look at me weirdly but continues there talk about the game.

Eleven's POV:

We're going to the movies and I'm leaning my head against Mike's shoulder. I'm a little uncomfortable because the song is about kids with powers, and one of them has almost the exact power as me.

Mike looks at me and sighs. He kisses me softly and I kiss back. Suddenly a bunch of popcorn are thrown after us by Will. I glare at him and he smirks. I close my eyes and fall asleep.

*DREAM*

"Good morning honey", Mike says kissing my cheek. I'm making breakfast for us. "Good morning little one", Mike says leaning down to kiss my stomach. I giggle and serve him the eggos I was making.

"I can't wait for our baby to be born", I tell him smiling. He smiles back and takes my hand in his. "Remember we have to get to Will and Valerie's wedding soon", Mike says. I nod my head and walk into the living room. Will was the last one to get married.

Mike and I were the first one who got married (18n years old), then Max and Lucas (20 years old), then Dustin and Sally (25 years old) and then Will and Valerie (27 years old).

I smile and close my eyes tiredly. I suddenly feel a strong pain in my stomach, and then the floor is wet. "Mike!", I yell. He hurries into the living room and looks at me, then the floor.

"Shit we have to go to the hospital right now!"

"EL?!"

"El wake up!"

I slowly open my eyes to see that Mike and I were the last one's in the room. I look at Mike and smile. "What?", he asks smiling back.

"I love you", I tell him.

"I love you too".

1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1-

Hey guys!

Sorry it's short, but I'm so busy today.

Did you like the chapter?

See you next weekend.

Stay Strange!

Snapchat: annikabooklover