Episode 58: The Best Night

Lucas' POV:

"You need to spend more time on your grades Lucas!", my dad yells after me, as I make my way to my room. On my last English test, I got a B. Which my father isn't too happy about. I slowly climb out of my window and run to my bike.

***

"Hello Mrs. Green, is Max home?", I ask Max's foster parents. Mrs. Green says; "Yeah she's in her room, come in!" I'm glad to say that Mr. and Mrs. Green loves me. They tell me that I'm always welcome, which feels amazing. Some people still judge me because of my skin colour.

I carefully knock on Max's bedroom door, and she opens it fast. She's smiling when she sees me. I walk into her room and throw myself down on her bed. Max lies down next to me and snuggle into my side. "What are you doing here my handsome boyfriend?", she asks teasingly.

"My parents are mad at me and I wanted to see my beautiful girlfriend," I tell her kissing her softly. She kisses me back before standing up again. I watch as she makes her way to her desk and sits down. I walk over to her and lean down, to see what she was doing.

There was a bunch of pictures of me, her, the boys and El. "My last collage with pictures of us got ruined by Billy. I forgot to make a new one", she tells me smiling. I kiss her again before laying down. After about ten minutes, Max is next to my side again. "Goodnight Red", I whisper.

"Goodnight".

Eleven's POV:

I was trying to sleep when I head a sound by the window.  Someone is taping on the window, and I walk over to it. I pull the curtains away, and there stands Mike. I open the window and let him in. He climbs in and kisses me. I kiss him back and notice that he's crying.

"What's wrong?", I ask him while running my fingers through his hair. We walk over to my bed and snuggle close to each other. Mike was still crying and I'm trying to calm him down.

"I-I had a bad dream. We were still not together and you were dating Jason", Mike whispered. "You called me a monster and that I deserved to die. Then suddenly I was at your wedding, watching you get married to someone ells. Then suddenly you had two kids and I was just watching you have a l-life with him", Mike tells me. He's sobbing into my shoulder as I hug him tight.

"Mike I love you. And I will always love you. I'm not getting married with Jason ever. One day we will be married and have two or more adorable kids. Okay I'm with you. You're my home!", I tell him. He stops crying and starts to kiss me.

His hands runs down my body and I pull on his hair. He's kissing my with passion and love and I'm kissing him the same way. His lips trails down to my neck and down to my collarbone. I bite my lip and pull of his shirt. I run my fingers down his chest. Mike pulls away to remove my shirt. He pulls it over my head and throws it down on the floor.

I love Mike, and this night was one of the best nights I will ever have.

Dustin's POV:

I was awoken by the phone ringing in the kitchen. "Dustin will you get that?", my mom yells. Seriously it's the middle of the night? Why is my mom not sleeping. I make my way to the kitchen to answer the phone.

"Hello", I say groggily. "Dustin? It's Sally", she says from the other side of the phone. I start smiling suddenly I'm not tired any more.

"Sally! Hey what's up? I miss you", I tell her leaning against the fridge. "I miss you so much. It's nice here but I would rather be with you. How's the boys? Oh and El", she asks.

"It's going fine. El and Mike broke for like a day, but they're together again. Lucas and Max are great, Will and Valerie are also great. Now, is there any boys trying to take my girl from me?", I ask her nervously.

"No. I mean there was this boy, but I kicked him where the sun doesn't shine", Sally says laughing.

"That's my girl".

Will's POV:

"Will stop!", Valerie laughs while I'm tickling her. I stop and look at her smiling.

Her hair is laying around her like a crown. My queen. "It's late Will, we have to sleep", Valerie says snuggling closer to me. I sigh and kiss her forehead.

"Goodnight Will".

"Goodnight Valerie".

1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1-

Hey guys!

Sooooo Mike and El did it *cough*

Did you like the chapter?

See you next weekend.

Stay Strange!