Episode 42: Grapes

Eleven's POV: 

Today I'm supposed to tell Hopper about what happened with Mason. I really don't feel like talking about it. Mike says he will be waiting for me when I'm done. I look out the window and sigh. I was finally happy, and now I have to talk about it.

"Hey El, we have to go now" Joyce said. I nodded and stood up. I slowly walked over to the car, Will sat down next to me, and held my hand. "It's going be okay alright?" He asked. "Alright" I whispered. We sat silent the rest of the way.

"Hello El" Hopper said. I nodded and sat down across from him. We were alone in his office. "So El, what happened?" I took a deep breath and started to explain.

"And what happened when they pulled you into the alleyway?" I started to breath heavenly. "Mason t-touched me. He t-tried to take my skirt o-off. I pushed him and his friends away". I broke down and I felt like I couldn't breath. I was trying so hard, but I couldn't. "El? El are you okay!? Mike! Hurry!" Hopper yelled as loud as he could.

Not even a second later Mike came running through the door. "What?" Hopper nodded my way. Mike hurried over to me, and hugged me. I hugged him back and cried.
"Everything is going to be alright. I love you so much El" Mike said rocking me back and forth. "I-I love you too" I said breathing in his scent.

Joyce's POV:

After Mike came out with El, I went to Jim's office. "Okay so what do we do?" I asked. "He can't go to jail, he's too young. He can go to juvenile though. If you want to press charges, which I think you should, you have too do it soon" Jim said. I nodded and stood up. "We will press charges" I said. He nodded.

I was about to walk out when- "Joyce!" I turned around and looked at Jim.
"Would you like to go and get coffee someday?" He asked looking a bit nervous.
I smiled. "I would love too".

Mike's POV:

I was laughing at El. She was trying to throw a grape into her mouth. I took a grape and threw it in the air, and caught it with my mouth. El frowned and started to pout.
So adorable. "Okay just open your mouth" I said. She opened her mouth and I threw a grape into her mouth. She started smiling and bounced up and down.

"I did it! Well we did it!" She said smiling. I smiled at her and laughed. "You're really cute" I said. She blushed and chuckled. "Thanks".

Max's POV:

"Where do you think your going!?" Billy screamed at me. I shrugged and ran to the door. He blocked it and I sighed while looking at him. "If you must know, I'm going to see my boyfriend" I said. Billy growled, his breath smelled of alcohol. Shit.

He threw me against the wall. "No you are not!" He started to punch and kick me. I cried out in pain. Just stay tough. "You don't like that? Well too bad! Stop being a brat, and this wouldn't happen!" He screamed kicking me again.

Billy went over to the couch and he passed out. I stood up whimpering, and walked out of the house. I walked as fast as I could without passing out. I knocked on Lucas's door.
"Hey Max, Lucas is upstairs" Lucas's mom said. I started walking upstairs when she stopped me. "Are you okay?" She asked worriedly. I nodded my head, and rushed up the stairs.

Lucas's POV:

My door opened and Max stepped in. I smiled in till I saw her face. She was bruised and her cheek was purple. "Was it Billy?" I asked, she nodded. I could feel the anger rising in me. "Come here" I said opening my arms. She ran into them and broke down. I got us over to the bed and sat down. I was running my hands through her hair.

"You need to tell the police" I said. Max shocked her head. "Why not?" I asked.
"Because they would put me in a foster home, and I wouldn't see you. My parents are never home, and they would figure that out!" She said. I shacked my head and kissed her. She kissed me back tears streaming down her face.

I can't let her live like that.

11-11-11-11-11-11-11-11-11-11-11-11-11-11-11-11-11-11-

Hey guys!

So what did you think about chapter?

My favorite part was when El and Mike were being cute. What was your favorite part?

So I really don't know anything about pressing charges and court stuff, so pleas don't judge.

Anyway, see you next weekend!

Stay Strange!