Episode 16: Beautiful

Will's POV:

I woke up in my bed, with Lucas, Dustin and Mike, standing around me. "Hey guys" I said. My throat hurts so bad. "Why didn't you tell us?" Dustin said seriously. Wow,he is never serious. "I don't know, I just don't want to worry you guys" I said fiddling with my fingers. "You really should have told us Will" said Lucas crossing his arms. I noticed that El, wasn't there. "Where is El?" I asked looking at Mike. He sighed and looked me in the eyes. "She's in her room. I really think those pills are, hurting her" he said looking down. "What do you mean?" I asked. "Will, the pills are making her depressed" he said. "She thinks so badly of herself, it's so wrong" Mike said leaving the room. We all looked at each other. I felt bad. Mike was the only one who had noticed that El, was depressed.

Mike's POV:

El had been in her room for an hour. She hadn't come out yet. I walked into the kitchen, where Joyce was cleaning some plates. "Joyce, I was wondering, do you have an extra key, to El's room?" I asked leaning on the kitchen table. "Yes, I do. Why?" She asked putting the plate, she was washing down. "She has been in there a long time, and right before she went in there, she was crying" I said explaining. She gave me the key and I went to her room.

I opened the door, and saw El, laying on the floor next to her mirror. I closed the door and rushed over to her. "El wake up! El!" I said shacking her. She opened her eyes a little. "Mike" she whispered. I kissed her cheek. "Yes El, it's me. Are you okay?" I asked putting her head in my lap, stroking her hair. "Forgot pills" she said looking down. If she gets an anxiety attack, and isn't on her pills, she will faint. "It's okay El" I said kissing her softly. She kissed me, but stopped and started to cry. She walked over to the bed, and put her head in her hands. I walked over to her and hugged her.

"Hey, beautiful, what's wrong?" I asked lifting her chin up. "Boyfriends don't lie" she said tears still streaming down her face. "What are you talking about?" I asked wiping the tears away from her face. "I'm not beautiful" she said pulling away from my arms. I sat still on the bed, and looked at her my eyes wide. She's beautiful, why can't she see it. The pills. "El, you are the most beautiful girl in the whole entire world. I don't understand why you can't see it. I don't care if you don't look like the other girls, that's exactly why you are beautiful. And I would love you even if you weren't beautiful. You are amazing and kind, and I love you El" I said. She looked at me for a moment before answering.
"I love you too Mike"'she said smiling. I kissed her, sneaking my arms around her waist. She kissed me back and put her arms around my neck. We kissed for a while before pulling away. We were both panting.

"Promise?" She said, her arms still around my neck. "Promise".

11-11-11-11-11-11-11-11-11-11-11-11-11-11-11-11-11-11-

Omg guys! I almost cried!

What did you think about this chapter?

Bye bye Strangers!