1# One-shot: Surprise

*First pregnancy*

Eleven's POV:

I'm pregnant.

I'm starring at the tiny little stick. I'm pregnant. Mike and I have been married for two years, and We've tried to get a baby for a year. We were supposed to go to the doctor next week, to check if anything was wrong with Mike or me. I smile at myself in the mirror and unlock the bathroom door. I walk into the living room to find Mike sleeping on the couch.

I suddenly get an idea. I giggle and walk out of the front door.

Max's POV:

There's a knock on the door, so I go to open it. El is standing on the other side grinning. "Hello", she says before stepping into my house. "Why are you so happy?"

El bites her lip and walk into the kitchen. I take some white wine out of the cupboard and some glasses. "So what are we celebrating?", I ask. I offer her one of the class but she says no.

"I can't..." I narrow my eyes at her before gasping. "You're pregnant!?" El nods and I squeal. I hug her tight and she laughs.

"What did Mike say?", I ask her. "I haven't told him yet, I wanted your help to prepare something", she tells me.

Mike's POV:

I wake up to a dark room. There's only a light in the kitchen so I walk in there. El is in a pretty dress. There's food on the table and a box. "What's this?", I ask her sitting down. El smiles and sits down as well.

"I just felt like doing something special tonight", she answers. I smile and kiss her hand. We eat dinner and talk for a hour. El puts her fork down and takes a deep breath.

"Open the box", she tells me. I take the box and open it. There's a t-shirt inside and I grab it. I look at the shirt and it says; Soon to be a dad. I gasp and look at El. She's smiling and I stand up. I walk over to her and hug her.

"We're having a baby", I whisper in her ear. El nods with happy tears streaming down her face.

We're having a baby.

1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1-

Hey guys!

So what did you think of the first one-shot?

See you next Saturday

Stay Strange!

Snapchat: annikabooklover

Bookstagram: annika_book_lover