Episode 54: Nancy and Jonathan

Eleven's POV:

It's been a couple of months since Ten had been back, and it is finally the day Nancy and Jonathan are getting married today.

Nancy was putting on her dress and I smiled at how beautiful she looks.

"Are you exited?", I ask her while taking pictures (I borrowed Jonathan's camera)

"Are you exited?", I ask her while taking pictures (I borrowed Jonathan's camera). Nancy nodded and started to giggle. "I really love him, this couldn't get better", Nancy said grinning. I was smiling so much my cheeks hurt. I hug her and she hugs me back.

"Thank you for choosing me as your maid of honour", I tell her close to crying. Nancy is applying lipstick while smiling at me.

"You're welcome. Just choose me as one of your bridesmaids at your wedding with Mike", Nancy said smugly. I blushed and looked down. "Are you ready?", I ask her. Nancy nod her head yes and we make our way to the car.

Jonathan's POV:

This is happening.

This is really happening.

Nancy and I are getting married, I don't think I've ever been this happy before. Will is my best man, because he's my little brother and I love him. I didn't really choose any one else, it's not like I have any friends really.

The music started to play and El walked down the aisle smiling at Mike. Mike was almost drooling, but Dustin hit the back of his neck. Finally Nancy starts walking down the aisle. She's the most beautiful girl I have ever seen. Her hair is curled and she's wearing a gorgeous dress.

Ted hands her over to me looking bored as hell, and I smile at Nancy. She smiles back and mouths 'I love you'.

"Dearly Beloved, we are gathered here today.........".

After some time (Sorry guys, I suck at writing weddings)

"By the power vested in me by the State of Indiana, I now pronounce you husband and wife. You may now kiss the bride".

I slowly lean in and kiss Nancy softly. Everyone in the room is cheering and I pull away from her. Nancy is smiling at me and says; "I love you". "I love you too Ms. Byers".

Mike's POV:

Nancy and Jonathan is dancing their first dance as husband and wife. El is standing next to me in her pretty dress.

People start joining Nancy and Jonathan on the dance floor, so I pull El with me

I pull El's hands around my neck and I hold my arms around her hips. We're swaying softly to the song playing in the background. "Maybe next time there is a wedding, it will be ours", I whisper into El's ear. El starts to blush and I kiss her softly.

"You look beautiful in that dress", I tell here spinning her around.

"You look handsome in that suit", El says eyeing my outfit. I smile and kiss her again. Suddenly someone laughs behind us. I turn around and see Lucas and max taking pictures of us. I roll my eyes and look back at El.

I can't wait to marry her.

1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1-

Hey guys!

So I know it was a short chapter but I suck at writing wedding scenes.

Did you like the chapter? (I know it's extremely short sorry)

See you next weekend.

Stay Strange!