Episode 3: Monster

Mike's POV:

"If she's in the upside down, then why haven't we saved her?!" I asked mad at Hopper. He shakes his head a little. Dustin's jaw is touching the floor and Lucas is looking around the room. "Mike, she is the Monster" Hopper said with a sad expression. Will was looking scared at Hopper, probably having flashbacks from the upside down. "What do you mean?" I asked with tears in my eyes. "The first time she came in contact with the monster was in her head. The monster is made out of her pain and terror, and when she made contact with it, she set it free. The monster is from Elevens head" Hopper said looking me in the eyes. "So why haven't we saved her?" Dustin asked looking with narrowed eyes at Hopper. "The monster goes were she goes. We are trying to kill the monster without killing Eleven" he said looking out the window. "Who are 'we'?" Lucas asked slowly. Hopper looked at Lucas. "What?" He said with his eyes wide open. "You said 'we'" Will said standing up. "Who is 'we'?"  Hopper sighs and look down. "I'm working for the government".

Nancy's POV:

"Steve stop" I sad laughing while Steve was kissing my neck. "But I like kissing your neck" he said sucking lightly on my skin. I sat up and looked at our surroundings. We were laying on a small blanket in the middle of the woods. Steve doesn't know that I'm still scared of the woods. "Nancy" a voice said. "What Steve?" I said looking at him. "I didn't say anything" he said looking at her with a tilted head. "Nancy" the voice said again. I stood up and told Steve to wait on the blanket.

I slowly walked further into the woods. The voice kept saying Nancy over and over again. Finally I came  to a tree and started at it. Suddenly a red wall appeared on the tree. "Nancy" the voice said again.i looked closely at the wall and saw Eleven looking at me slamming her hands at the wall. "Eleven!!" I yelled punching the wall. "Help me, can't breath" Eleven said couching. Nancy looked around for a portal but saw nothing. "Eleven I don't know what to do?!" I yelled tears streaming down my face. "Don't save me, tell Mike I'm sorry" Eleven said crying. The red wall disappeared as if it was never there. Why don't she want to be saved?

------------------------------------------------------------

A/N

So here it is.

What do you think?

Bye bye strangers!

Btw again if there are any spelling mistakes I'm sorry😞