Episode 62: Stalker

Eleven's POV:

I open my eyes as fast as possible. It was just a dream El, just a dream. I slowly stand up from my bed and go towards the window, to pull the curtain way. I gasp when I look at the window.

'Good morning Eleven -B', a note taped to the window says. The creepy thing is, the note was taped to the inside of the window. I take the note off and throw it into the trash. Who is B?

"Hey El", Will says as he walk into my room. I stand still just staring at the wall for a couple of second. "El? Are you okay?"

I finally wake up from my trance and nod my head smiling. Will looks at me questionable but shrugs it off.  "The boys and Max are coming over, and we're going to watch a movie", Will tells me and I nod my head.

***

"Kill it!", Dustin screams while standing on the couch. I'm sitting on Mike's lap on the floor, laughing. Dustin spotted a spider, and for the last ten minutes Lucas and Will have tried killing it. Mike was laughing and buried his head in my hair.

"For God's sake guys!", Max yelled standing up. She walked over to the spider and stepped on it. "There, can we now watch the movie?" They nod and sits down again. I suddenly feel something in my pocket, so I take it out. There is a drawing of a boy named 'B' and a drawing of me next to each other. I drew that. I stand up and run to the bathroom, locking the door.

I hurry over to the toilet and throw up (Not preggo). I thought he was dead, at least that's what they told me. He would always hit me, if he got mad. He got mad a lot.

Mike's POV:

I run after El, and I can hear her throw up. "El?", I ask. Around five minutes later, she opens the door with tears in her eyes. "Are you okay?", I ask her. She nod her head and I hug her.

"I-I'm just nervous about the dinner with Charlie later tonight", she says into my shoulder. I don't believe her, but I let it slide and kiss her. She kisses me back still crying.

***

"So how's school Michael", Charlie asks me after taking a bite from his steak. We're at some fancy place, El and I had to dress up for.

(Imagine them older)

"It's going great sir", I say taking a deep breath. El doesn't say anything really. I didn't know she was this nervous. I take her hand in mine under the table. She smiles at me and takes a bite from her bread.

"El, what do you do when the boys are in school?", Charlie asks staring at El. El looks at him and sighs.

"Hopper, my dad, teaches me things you learn in school, and I help Joyce, my mom, when she's cooking or cleaning", she says staring right back at him. Charlie looks down but then fakes a smile.

"How nice", he mummers. When we're done eating, we order dessert. Charlie keeps asking questions, and I answer them. El's cake is the first one to come and she gasps. I look at her cake and there stands; "You look beautiful Eleven, from-", and then El, cuts the name and eat it fast.

El keeps looking around the room looking really nervous. I touch her shoulder and she jumps in surprise. "Are you okay?", I ask her, and she nods.

Jonathan's POV:

We're sitting in the waiting room at the doctors office. We're figuring the gender of the baby out today. I kiss Nancy's hand and she smiles at me. "How are you feeling?", I ask while rubbing her stomach. 

"I'm exited", she says grinning. I peck her lips and the doctors calls  her name. "Nancy Byers!"

We stand up and walk over to the doctor, holding hands. "Are you Mr.and Mrs. Byers?", the doctor asks and I nod my head.

We follow the doctor into the office, and Nancy lays down on the bed. The doctor puts the gel on her belly and I look at the screen. After some minutes we hear the baby's heart and the baby is on the screen. I smile at our baby.

"What you like to know the gender?", the doctor asks smiling. We nod and look at the doctor.

"You're having a baby girl", the doctors tells us. I look at Nancy with tears in my eyes. We're having a little girl.

"I won't let her date until she's thirty", I tell Nancy and she laughs. Nancy wipes the gel off and we get a new picture of our daughter.

"What do you want to name her?", I ask her while we're walking home. Nancy bites her lip smiling. "I don't know", she says shrugging. I kiss her and we make our way to our apartment.

Eleven's POV:

I can still feel someone looking at me, while I'm walking home with Mike. He's walking me home and he's not supposed to sleep over, but I'm going to convince him to.

"Here we are", Mike says walking up to the front door. "Please stay", I beg him hugging him tightly. Mike looks down and me and smiles.

"I don't think Hopper wants that", he says chuckling a little. "Nobody's home! Will is at Dustin's house, mom and dad are having a date night where they're sleeping at a motel", I say pleadingly.

"Fine", Mike says smiling. "I just have to use your phone, to call my mom then", Mike says as we walk inside. I nod my head and walk into my room, while Mike goes to the phone. As soon as I walk into my room, the door closes and I gasp turning around.

There he is. Standing there smirking. "I've missed you El", he says walking closer to me. I walk backwards until I'm up against the wall. "Didn't you miss me? Why did you leave me El? WHY?"

B is here. And he looks pissed.

1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1-

Hey guys!

So sorry for the cliffhanger.

I don't know what to call Nancy and Jonathan's baby, so tell me your opinion.

WHO THE F*CK IS B?!

Did you like the chapter?

See you next weekend.

Stay Strange!

Snapchat: annikabooklover