Episode 23: Remember Me

Dustin's POV:

We were still talking in the living room. We were all trying to come up with a plan, to help El get her memory back. What do we do? She needs to remember......omg......I know what to do! "Guys! I have an idea" I shouted, and they'r heads turned to me. "What Dustin?" Asked Lucas. "We have to make her remember! We will take her to the places she have been, and tell her what happened on that spot!" I smiled, while the others were thinking. "That could actually work" Will said, grinning. "Where do we take her?" Lucas asked. Mike's head suddenly popped up. "I know a few places we could take her" he said smirking. We all looked at him weird, but then there was a scream, from El's room.

Mike's POV:

I sprinted into El's room. She was laying on her bed, crying and hugging her legs.
"Are you okay El?" I asked sitting down next to her. "Bad" she whispered. "It's okay, c-can I hug you?" I asked slightly nervous. Why are you nervous idiot, you kissed her.
"Hug?" I sighed and put my arms around her. She stiffened before leaning into my hug.
"I like this" she said, tears still streaming down her face. "Did you have a bad dream?" I asked stroking her hair. "Yes, papa put sharp thing, in my neck" she said, closing her eyes. Wait sharp thing? The needle! El was sleeping, and I couldn't make myself put her down. So I carried her into the living room, where now Hopper, Joyce, Jonathan and Nancy, had joined. When Nancy saw me she made kissing sounds, and I rolled my eyes. I sat on the couch, and tried to put El down, but she wouldn't let go. "Aw' I ship it so much!" Dustin said pretending to faint.

Nancy's POV:

Mike was starring down at El, and kissed her cheek. I think it's crazy, how much he loves her, when they are so young. "Oh wait, guys I found out why El lost her memory" Mike said looking up. We were all looking at him now. "Remember when Doctor Brenner, put that needle in El's neck? Well it made her forget things, we thought it just made her pass out. El just had a nightmare, and she told me that she dreamed that 'papa' had put a sharp thing in her neck" Mike said looking down. I still can't get the image of him crying, when Brenner had El. He completely broke down. "Wow" Dustin said. I think the others were thinking, so I started a new conversation. "Okay so the boys told me, how you will make El remember everything, but when will you do it?" I asked crossing my arms over my chest. "As soon as she wakes up" Mike said.

Mike's POV:

I'm looking at El, and got reminded about the first time I saw her. In the yellow t-shirt, and the rain pouring down her beautiful face. El opened her eyes, and looked around nervously, before her eyes landed on me. She smiled and her little fingers, went through my hair. "Soft" she said blushing. I smiled and sat her up. "We have to go somewhere" I said, and told her to take her shoes on. The boys and I walked outside waiting for El. "Where are we going?" Lucas asked. "To the school" I said smiling a little.

We were walking down the hall when El suddenly stopped. We all looked at her hopefully. "You know you are a freak" she whispered. "Who said that?" I asked getting angry. She looked around before looking at Mike. "Mouth breather" El said, looking down. Troy. I was getting really angry. Why did El not tell me? "Okay let's go" Will said, knowing I was getting mad. We walked to the cafeteria, and El looked around before sitting down on the table we sat on last. "Mike why are we here?" Lucas asked. I blushed and looked down. "Mike why are you blushing? Now you totally, have to tell us" Dustin said grinning. "You k-know this was were we um, k-kissed for the first time" I whispered looking down at my shoes, rubbing the back of my neck. The boys started to say "ooooh". "This place is were Mike had his first kiss" Dustin said giggling. "Oh shut up, you haven't even had your first kiss yet" I said smirking. Lucas and Will started to say things like 'burn' and 'savage'. The boys walked out, and left El and I alone.

"I've been here before" El said looking around. I smiled at little, maybe she will remember. "Snowball?" She asked her eyes widened. I nodded my head fast. "Do you remember?" I asked. She shook her head no. "Remember me El, please remember me".

I slowly leaned closer to El, and kissed her. She put her arms around my neck, and I sneaked my arms around her waist. We pulled away after some time, our noses still touching. "Do you remember El?" I asked hopefully. She nodded and tears started to pour out her eyes. I kissed her again, and her hands went to my hair. "Well that went well" Lucas said from the door. We both pulled away and looked at the door. The boys were standing there laughing. "So she can remember?" Will asked. I nodded, and they all ran over too give El a hug.

Eleven's POV:

I was sitting behind Mike on his bike. My arms around him, and my head laid on his shoulder. I'm so happy I can remember.

We walked into the house and everybody hugged me. Mike got permission to sleep over, so we were now laying in my bed. His arms were around my waist, pulling me closer to him. "Please don't forget about me" he whispered. My head was laying on his chest but I sat up, and pulled Mike with me. "I love you Mike, I really really really love you" I said kissing his jaw. "I love you too, forever" he said kissing my nose. "Promise?" I asked grabbing his hands. "Promise" he said before kissing me.

11-11-11-11-11-11-11-11-11-11-11-11-11-11-11-11-11-11-

Yay guys, you don't have to kill me now!

So in next chapter will skip 3 years.

Don't worry it's now because the story is ending, it's just because I simply want to continue the story, with them being older. If you don't like this idea, please comment and I will continue the story with them being 13.

Stay Strange!