Episode 4: Everything is perfect

Dustin's POV:

After the shocking news at Hoppers office, we hurried home to Mike's basement and started to make plans. Will was starring at the wall while Mike and Lucas was discussing. "Do we really trust Hopper? I mean he said he worked for the government, but that could also be a lie" Lucas said rubbing his temples. Mike was looking at the fort he had made for Eleven a year ago. "Why would he lie about that? But maybe all the things he said about Eleven was a lie? Maybe he said that to confuse us, because he's working for the government" I said looking at the boys. Will looked at me and said; "I don't know what to think. I mean I barely survived a week in that place, but she has survived for a year? I know she has superpowers but that place is........its". He didn't finish the sentence, because Nancy came running through the door.

Mike's POV:

Nancy came running through the door, and looked around the room, until her eyes landed on me. She was breathing hard and sweat was running down her forehead, her eyes wide open. "Mike of my god, Mike" she was pacing now. Will looked at Nancy and furrowed his eyebrows. "What is it Nancy?" I asked getting annoyed. "I was in the woods when I suddenly heard a voice calling my name. I walked after the voice and stood in front of a tree and puff, a red wall just suddenly stood in front of me. Eleven was on the other side of the wall. She was saying that she couldn't breath and was coughing. I asked what to do and she said 'Don't save me, tell Mike I'm sorry' " she finished letting out a big breath.

The room went quite and everybody was looking at me, to see my reaction. El was actually trapped in the upside down, but didn't want us to save her. "Why doesn't she want to be saved?" Will asked scratching his hair. "Remember what Hopper said? He said the monster came from El, then what if the monster follows her. She want to protect us so we don't get hurt" I said starring at the floor. They all looked at me, thinking about what I just added. "Okay guys I think we should should go talk with Joyce and Jonathan about this. After all they are part of this too, and I think they would like to know"Nancy said crossing her arms over her chest. I rolled my eyes. It wasn't because of the plan, but because of Jonathan. She totally likes him, but. She's still with Steve which is so stupid! "Yeah, my mom would definitely like to know, Jonathan too" Will said nodding to Nancy. "Then let's go" Lucas said.

Joyce's POV:

I was finally done cleaning the floor. After everything with Will I promised I would try to make everything perfect. I still can't believe he's back, and that he is fine and save. I know he has nightmares, but who wouldn't? Jonathan walked through the main entrance of the house and placed the car keys on the table. "Jonathan put your keys on the key holder please?" I asked. He sighs and places the key where I told him too. I know he knows, about my little deal with myself about our life style and I think he is to tired to argue with me. "Where's Will?" Jonathan asked as he sat down on one of the chairs. "He's at Mike's house" I said making my way to kitchen, when there was a knock on the door. I walked over to the door and opened. On the other side of the door stood Will, Mike, Dustin, Lucas and Nancy. "Hey what's going on?" I asks leaning slightly on the door frame. They all had a worried face on and hurried into the house.
Oh no what now?

-1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1

A/N

Hey long time no since.

So what do you guys think? Tell me in the comments!

Bye bye Strangers

Btw, thank you for the 256 views on this story, it means a lot!