27# One-shot: Merry Christmas

This is when they're fourteen.

Mike's POV:

El's been back for a year. I mean she still has to stay in the cabin, but she's starting in school soon. She didn't want to stay in the cabin for a year again, but we visited her twice every week. I wanted to visit her everyday, but Hopper wouldn't allow it.

We're supposed to go to the cabin in a hour, to celebrate Christmas with each other (since it's tomorrow). We all decided to do secret Santa this year and I got El (apparently Dustin cheated so that I got El and she got me).

I know there's not much secret Santa over knowing who each other have. But El couldn't keep it a secret, she told me as soon as we were alone, and I told her who I had. We confronted Dustin (who arranged the whole thing), about why we had each other (not that we minded but still).

Dustin had also paired Max and Lucas together, which I thought was weird considering that he had a crush on Max. He started liking Lucas and Max together, so he forgot about his crush.

"Mike! You're friends are here!" My mom yells from downstairs.

I run down the stairs, towards the front door where all of my friends are standing in their warm jackets. I hurry to put my shoes and jacket on and grab El's present.

Eleven's POV:

I was waiting for the party to come over. We're supposed to celebrate Christmas today and I'm really exited. Last year Hopper found me after Christmas, so this is my first time ever celebrating Christmas.

Someone knocks the secret knock and dad opens the door. The party steps in through the door and I hug everyone. When I reach Mike I give him a short kiss and he smiles.

They all place their gifts under the small tree, that dad bought. We start watching a couple of movies before we open each others gifts. Max got a new skateboard, Lucas got a new slingshot, Will got crayons and Dustin got chocolate.

Mike opens his present from me and chew on my lip. What if he doesn't like it?

Mike smiles when he opens the box. He lifts the present out of the box. It's a picture of Mike and I last summer. We were outside (with Hopper's consent. As long as we were close to the cabin), and Mike had made me a daisy crown. I was smiling at him and he was smiling at me. Will had taken the picture, because Jonathan had given him his old camera.

"I love it. Thank you so much El," Mike tells me grinning.

Dustin gives me my present and I open it carefully. Inside was a beautiful, simple necklace.

I hug Mike for a long time and thank him a lot

I hug Mike for a long time and thank him a lot. Mike gives a quick kiss and the others tease us.

Hopper is looking as us with a smile on his lips. I give him a small smile and he leans against the wall.

"Merry Christmas El."

"Merry Christmas Mike."

1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1-

Hey guys!

Did you like this one-shot?

I'm starting to get a lot of hate comments that I have to delete them because they're offensive. It's making me really sad and I don't enjoy writing like I used to because of that.

See you next Saturday.

Stay Strange!

Bookstagram: annika_book_lover