Episode 41: Happy Birthday Mike

Mike's POV:

"Happy birthday to you" I heard a lot of voices singing. I opened my tired eyes and saw all my friends and family singing. El didn't sing though, but she was smiling. "Thanks" I said. El kissed me, and I smiled in to the kiss. "Happy b-birthday!" El said smiling.

We all walked to the dining table, where an extra table was sat up. El sat beside me, and held my hand under the table. "So Mike, how does it feel to be fourteen?" My mom asks. Honestly I hate that question. Ever year somebody asks me how it feels to be one year older. It feels the same. "It feel like it did just one day ago" I said taking a bite of my eggo. "Oh El, when is your birthday?" My mom asks. Can't she just stop.

"I don't have one" El said taking a sip of her juice. My mom looked confused, but I gave her a look. "Hey El? How was your morning?" I asked smiling. "It was great, what about you?" El asked smiling. "It was pretty good" I said.

Lucas's POV:

Mike was smiling at El, even when she wasn't looking. It was really cute and I looked at Max. She was talking with Nancy, about Billy. I sighed. "Dustin! Stop!" Will screamed. We were all looking at them now. "Oh come on, this is cute pictures" Dustin said showing everyone some pictures. On the pictures there was Jennifer and Will. The last on they were kissing. "Wait you have girlfriend?" Joyce asked.

"Well, we had a date last night" Will said looking down, blushing. We all listened to Will talk about Jennifer. "That's so cute" El said grinning. We all looked at her and burst out laughing. She really is something else. I kissed Max's forehead, and she smiled.

"Wait, Mike you have to open your presents" Will said chancing the subject.
We all hurried into the living room, and waited for Mike to open his presents.

Mike's POV:

I got money from my parents. The boys and Max gave me a lot of comics and a new D&D board, since the other one was almost broken. Then it was El's turn. She gave me a squared present and I opened it.

It was a scrapbook. On the cover of the book there was the picture of El and I in the water, on the beach, kissing with the sun in the background.

I was smiling, no grinning.
I opened the book, and there was different picture of us. Us at the snowball, me reading a book for El, me tickling El. The last picture in the book was El and I sleeping against each other. At the next page it said "To be continued..." There was a lot of pages afterwards.

I picked El up and kissed her. "Thank you. I love you" I whispered the last part.
"I love you too. Jonathan helped me" she said snuggling closer to me. "Guys please stop" Jonathan groaned. Joyce smacked the back of his head. "Let them be young and in love" she said.

Will's POV:

We were sitting in the basement playing D&D. Well except El. We had tried to explain it to her, but she doesn't understand. She said she would just watch, but she fell asleep. "Okay you have to roll a thirteen to kill the monster" Mike said. They all looked at me.
Fireball or protection spell. "Fireball" I said rolling the dices. We were all looking at the dices excitedly.

"YEAH!" We all screamed when I rolled a thirteen. That woke up El though. She sat up and looked confused for a moment. "Sorry El" Mike said looking at her worriedly.
"Boys you have too go! You too Max!" Mike's mom yelled. El was supposed to stay the night. "Goodnight El and Mike" we all said and ran up the stairs.

Eleven's POV:

I was laying in bed with Mike. He had his arm around me and we were looking through the scrapbook. "Why don't I have a birthday?" I asked. Mike sat up, and looked at me sadly. "You do, we just doesn't know the date, but trust me we will figure it out".
I nodded and kissed his nose. Mike looked back at the pictures.

"I love this book, and I can't wait to put more pictures in it" Mike said smiling from ear to eat. "Me too" I said snuggling closer. "I love you so much it's crazy" Mike said kissing me. "And I love you".

It's funny how my life chanced when I met Mike. He's my sunshine. Always making me smile. I don't think he knows just how much I love him. I love him a lot.

11-11-11-11-11-11-11-11-11-11-11-11-11-11-11-11-11-11-

Hey guys!

So did you like he chapter?

What do you think El's birthday date should be? You decide.

See you tomorrow!

Stay Strange!