23# One-shot: Steve the Babysitter

This is a couple of months after season 2.

Dustin's POV:

"Please Steve!"

"I said no Dustin. I have better things to do, then hang out with a bunch of thirteen year old's."
I sigh and lean back against his car, until I get an idea.

"I'll tell everyone about how you use Farrah Fawce-"

"Okay! I'll hang out with you guys. Geez."

We all wanted to hang out with El (mostly Mike), but Hopper had to go to work. Apparently he doesn't want us to be in the cabin by ourselves, even though El is alone most of the times. Even though El has got her new birth signification, she still can't go to school (or anywhere), until a year has passed.

So we made a deal with Hopper, that if someone who was eighteen (or over), would look after us, then we could hang out at the cabin. Of course we don't know any cool eighteen year old's. Jonathan is seventeen and so is Nancy. So that lead me to Steve. I think he's cool, the others... not so much.

"Thank you!"

Eleven's POV:

I look out the window, to see if they're here yet. They're not.

I sigh and takes a bite of my eggo. What? Hopper isn't here to tell me that I should eat dinner first. I look around the living room, to make sure that everything is cleaned up. What are we even supposed to do? All we have is a TV and there's not a lot of space here.

Suddenly I hear people outside the house, talking about how quiet the woods is. That is true. The woods are quiet, which makes me fell even more lonely. Someone knocks the secret knock, so I open the door.

Mike, Lucas, Dustin, Will, Max and Steve are all outside. I give them a big smile and let them inside. They all make their way into the living room and sits on the couch on the floor.

While I'm smiling at all of them, someone taps me on the shoulder. I turn around to find Mike standing there. I wrap my arms around Mike, and he wraps his arms around me. I smile and snuggle closer to him. It's getting warmer outside, but it's still really cold.

Mike lowers his head, so that he can give me a kiss. Right before our lips touch, a pillow is thrown at us. I turn around to see Steve, with his arms crossed on his chest.

"Right so Hopper told me the rules. And the first rule was that you two keep your hands and lips to yourself Wheeler." Steve says.

I can hear Mike protest but Steve just gives him a look. Steve turns around and tells Lucas and Max that the rule goes for them too. Lucas blushes and Max roles her eyes. Mike and I walk towards the others, and even though Steve glares at us, I still lean against Mike.

We watch Star Wars, and it's really hard to keep up. The story is very confusing but Mike and others do their best to explain it to me. Suddenly we hear snoring coming from Steve. Mike and I look at each other before leaning in for a short kiss.

Steve is asleep for the rest of the night, until dad comes home. He isn't very pleased with Steve falling asleep. Steve apologize, but he still seems a bit mad. I hug everyone goodnight and give Mike a quick kiss before dad can say anything.

"Did you have fun kid?"

"Yeah... It was really fun."

1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1-

Hey guys!

Did you like this one-shot?
Do you guys want me to stop writing? I don't know id you guys are losing interest
See you next Saturday.

Stay Strange!

Bookstagram: annika_book_lover