One Shot: Teaching Words

So hey guys! This is a one shot about Mileven. But this is when they're 13 years old. So we're going back in time guys!

Thank you for the 50K again guys!

1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1-

Mike's POV:

"What is singing?", El asks me curiously. I looked away from my comic book and moved my eyes to El. She was sitting on the sofa reading one of Nancy's magazines.

"Well singing is like talking. Except you make it sound beautiful. Like uh, like......", I hurried over to the radio and turned it on. 'Walking on sunshine' by Katrina and the Waves, played on what ever station they were on. "Like that".

I used to think maybe you loved me now baby I'm sure

El looked amazed and interested as she starred at the radio.

And I just can't wait till the day when you knock on my door

El started to tap her foot and she was smiling, so I smiled. I always smile when she does.

Now every time I go for the mailbox, gotta hold myself down

El was humming now and I started humming along with her.

'Cause I just can't wait 'til you write me you're coming around

El stood up and listened to the lyrics.

I'm walking on sunshine (Wow!)

El was now singing softly, and twirling around the room. I chuckled and started dancing with her.

I'm walking on sunshine (Wow!)
And don't it feel good

El was amazing at singing and we started dancing like we did to the snowball. She had her arms around my neck, and I had my hands on her waist. We were swinging gently to the music. I looked at El and kissed her. She kissed me back and smiled. We pulled away when we heard a 'click'. Jonathan stood there with Will and they were smiling.

We pulled away awkwardly and El kissed me goodbye. Before Will walked out he stopped and looked at me.  "We're going to use that picture, like hanging it up or something", then he walked away.

Two years later........

I was looking trough my scrapbook that El had made for me. I stopped when I saw the picture of El and I in my basement, dancing and kissing. Under the picture, there was written a little note.

'Thank you for teaching me how to sing<3"- El                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                        

1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1-

Adorable!

Did you like it.

The next chapter is going to be updated in a minute ;-D