3 # One-shot: Lost

(Thirteen years old, right before this fanfic started)

Mike's POV:

"Mike seriously?" Lucas exclaims. We're playing D&D right now, but my mind is somewhere else. I can't stop thinking about El. Dustin and Lucas kinda just gave up on her, and Will never knew her.

"I'm sorry," I say quietly. Lucas sighs and walk upstairs. Dustin says; "Get over it", before following Lucas. I sit back in my chair and close my eyes.

"I'm sorry Mike, I wish there was anything I could do." Will tells me. I open my eyes to look at him.

I nod my head, and he smiles at bit. Will starts cleaning up the mess we made and I relax in the chair.

"I just... You haven't even met her, and you understand me more then Lucas and Dustin." I say tiredly.

Will stops cleaning and looks at me.

"Well they miss her too, maybe it's their way to 'get over it'. They probably feel bad when they have to look at you in pain," Will says.

Maybe that's why they're acting like that. I don't think it's okay. Will can clearly tell just how much I miss her.

"Tell me about her." he says sitting down next to me.

"Well, there's a lot of things she doesn't know, but she's still really smart. When she smiles, and I just... It's the most beautiful thing ever. She saved me, when I jumped off the cliff to save Dustin. I thought I had lost her that day. That maybe the bad men had found her."

Will was smiling while I was telling him about her. I felt a little guilty, complaining when he was home. I sometimes wonder if he thinks I'm not happy about having him back. I am.

"I miss her so much."

1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1-

Hey guys!

Sorry it's so short, but I have this big party tomorrow and I'm feeling sick. Plus I'm really stressed because I just got a job.

Did you like the one-shot?

See you next Saturday.

Stay Strange!

Snapchat: annikabooklover

Bookstagram: annika_book_lover