Episode 11- The Hospital

Lucas' POV:

I heard a noise next to me. I sat up and groaned. Why can I never sleep in peace?! "What, over" I said rubbing my eyes. "Hey Lucas, it's Mike. Do you want to go over to Will's house and watch a horror movie?, over". I sighed. "Why this early, over" I asked while putting on my clothes. "Because, well I don't know, over" Mike said, and I could picture him shrugging.

When I knocked on the door Dustin opened and said "Are you tired too?" I nodded and stepped in. Will, Mike and El were sitting on the couch with popcorn. "What are we watching?" I asked sitting down between Will and Dustin. "Poltergeist" answered Will. The movie started and Mike had his arm around El's shoulders. She was cuddling up to him, and kissed his cheek. Dear god, are they gonna be like that through the whole movie!? After watching maybe 20 minutes, Eleven started couching. Dustin paused the movie and we all looked at El. She kept coughing and held her head in her hands. "El are you okay?" Mike asked. She started to breathe heavier. "It hurts" she holding her hands on her chest. Her eyes widened and she collapsed. Mike sat down on the floor next to her lifting her head to his lap. "El?! El talk to me!" He screamed. She wasn't responding and her eyes were closed. "She's barely breathing" Will said sitting down next to Mike. Dustin was pacing and I ran to get Joyce. She was reading in her bedroom when I kicked the door opened. "Joyce hurry El, just fainted in the living room" I said running to the living room. Joyce came running in and sat down beside Eleven. "Will go call an ambulance" she said taking El's pulse.

Mike's POV:

We were sitting in the waiting room when Hopper came. "Hey what happened?" he asked sitting down. No one answered. We waited another 15 minutes before a doctor came. "Okay we still don't know who the girl is" he said looking down on his papers. "She's an orphan, her parents died right after she was born, and some men had been hiding her until we found her. She hasn't been registered" Hopper said. The doctor nodded and said "Well I can register her now, I just need a name". We all looked at each other for a moment. "Jane" Hopper said looking down. "Okay and last name?" he asked writing her name down. "Byers" Joyce said. "Well, Jane had an anxiety attack. This happens when she's nervous or feeling scared and pressured" the doctor said looking at Joyce. "What can we do to help?" I asked wanting to help her."Well she can take some pills, but they will make her a little depressed, but jut as long as you are there for her, it will help" the doctor said looking at Mike. A nurse came running into the room. "Doctor" she said out of breath, " the patient in room 111 is having an anxiety attack right now".

I ran to the room and saw El lying in a bed. She was breathing heavily and was kicking with her legs. "Please stop! Don't touch me! Please don't hurt me!" she screamed and cried. I hurried over to her and hugged her. She calmed down but were still crying. "Shh, El everything is going to be alright" I said stroking her hair. "Bad men?" She asked looking me in the eyes. "No El, they are trying to help you" I said kissing her nose. She smiled a little before kissing me. I kissed her back and smiled. I laid down with El next to me, with her head on my chest. "I really like you Mike" she said sleepily. I smiled. "I like you to El".

11-11-11-11-11-11-11-11-11-11-11-11-11-11-11-11-11-11-

So hey guys.

Did you like chapter 11😏

Poor El........
Btw if your interested my Twitter name is: Annika_crazyluv
Until next time, bye Strangers!