Episode 70: Marry Me

I love this edit <3. (Credit to the person who made this)

*25 years old*

Will's POV :

"This has to be perfect guys!", Mike exclaimed with his hand in the air. I chuckled and looked down. 

"Just ask him!", I laugh at him. Mike's pacing around my apartment, that I have with Valerie. Valerie and I moved together when we were twenty-two. We talked about marriage, but we still want to wait a little.

"You don't get it! I have to ask for Hoppers blessing. Oh god he's going to murder me!", Mike yelled throwing himself down on the couch. Valerie walked in through the entrance and looked at Mike.

"What's wrong with him?", she asks. Valerie kisses me and smiles. "He wants to propose to El, but he also wants Hopper's blessing", I tell her. Mike groans when I mentioned blessing.

"Don't worry, he... likes you", Valerie says warily. Mike takes a deep breath and stands up. He grabs his jacket and looks at me; "I'm going to do it right now".

He walks out of the door and closes it. I pull Valerie down on the couch and kiss her softly.

"I love you", I tell her.

"I love you too".

Hopper's POV:

I do miss the kids. Will moved out to live with Valerie when he was twenty-two. El moved out when she was twenty. She lives in the new apartments build a little away from the house, with Mike.

I love spending time with Joyce, but she misses them too. Nancy and Jonathan already has two kids. A girl named Emma and a boy named Derek. They moved into house in another town, but they visit almost every weekend.

I think their daughter has a couple of friends here. But Jonathan always wanted to move away from this town, Nancy wanted to move as well.

"Jim, someone's knocking on the front door", Joyce says next to me. I kiss her forehead and go to open the door.

I open it and there stands Michael Wheeler. He looks nervous but he's smiling. "Hello J-Jim", he says. I asked all the kids or adults to call me Jim now.

"Hey Mike, come inside", I say and open the door further.

"Joyce is in the-", I get interrupted by Mike. "I wanted talk with you, alone", he says fiddling with his fingers. "Okay", I say while leading him to the kitchen.

Mike sits down and takes a lot of deep breaths. I take a seat next to him. "Well?", I ask hi.

"S-so I want to marry El, and I was wondering if I could get your-",he starts, but I interrupt him this time.

"You have my blessing Wheeler. I know you love her and she loves you. You treat her like she's the only girl in the world", I tell him smiling. I swear I heard him mumble; she is the only girl in my world.

"Thank you", he says and hugs me. I hug him back and smile. My little girl getting married, because let's be honest, she'll say yes. After a couple of minutes Mike had to go. We said our goodbyes and then I went to sit next to Joyce.

"Who was it?", she asks looking up from her book. "It was Mike", I say her.

"What was he doing here?".

"He asked for my blessing to propose to El", I tell her. Joyce sits up and puts her right hand, with her wedding ring on, in front of her mouth.

"Our little girl is getting married", she says with tears in her eyes. I smile and kiss her.

I miss you Sarah.

Eleven's POV:

I'm waiting for Mike to come home, so I decided to clean the apartment. I walk into the living room and look around to see if there's anything needing to be cleaned. I smile when I look at the photo album on the coffee table.

It was the photo album I made him for his fourteenth birthday. Since then, we've put a lot of new pictures in it. For example a picture of Mike and I kissing each other in our apartment, when we just moved in.

The door opened and Mike came into the living room. "Hey beautiful", he says kissing me. I smile and kiss him back.

"How was your day?", I ask him walking into the kitchen. I took some pasta and just as I was about to boil it, I feel Mike's arms sneak around my waist. I lean against him and sigh.

He kisses my shoulder before turning me around. "I love you", I tell him. He smiles and then he looks worried. "Is everything okay?", I ask him. He nods before letting go of me. I smile and turn around to boil the pasta. "El?"

I turn around and gasp. Mike is on the floor with one of his knees touching the floor. He takes my hands in his and starts talking.

"Eleven, Jane Byers. I love you so much. You're my entire world and I would be happy living on the streets if I just have you. You're the reason I'm exited to wake up in the morning and the one I want to stay with for the rest of my life. El will you marry me?"

I'm crying as I nod my head yes. Mike removes my promise ring, to slide the engagement ring on. He stands up and I throw myself at him. He chuckles and kisses me. I kiss him back with tears running down my cheeks.

"I love you so so much", I tell him smiling. He kisses me again but pulls away to stop the pasta from boiling over. I laughed and hugged him.

"I couldn't live without you", I say against his lips. "Me neither".

"Promise?", I ask him grinning.

"Promise".

1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1-

Hey guys......

That was the last chapter!

There is an epilogue though.

I want to say thank you for the 80K!!!!! It's mental!!!

So if you didn't know, I'll be making one-shots in this story every Saturday. They will be like extra scenes to different chapters. 

I'll see you guys next weekend with the epilogue and the first one-shot.

Stay Strange!

Snapchat: annikabooklover

Bookstagram: annika_book_lover