Episode 29: Boys/Girls Night part 1

Will's POV:

Today I'm inviting all the boys over for a sleepover. It's a long time ago since the boys and I have had a day without any girls. We all agreed that we should have a boys night, except Mike. Of course Mike wouldn't agree. He can't live a second without El. But in the end we got him too agree. I think Max, El and Nancy talked about having a girls day. So I guess it's okay. The door bell rang and I ran to the door and opened. Lucas and Dustin stood outside and they were grinning. "Hey guys where is Mike?" I asked letting them in. "He wanted to say goodbye to El before he came" Lucas said rolling his eyes.
I chuckled and led them to my room. Jonathan was out looking for a college so he wasn't home for the weekend. Mom is out with Hopper. They aren't on a date they are going as "friends". She will come home later though.

El's POV:

Mike was carrying his back as he walked too his bike. I walked next to him and waited as he unlocked the bike. "So um, see you tomorrow" he said kissing my cheek. I smiled and kissed him on the lips. He kissed back after some seconds and we pulled away quickly after. He blushed and sat on his back. "Goodnight El" he said starting to ride away. "Goodnight Mike" I yelled after him. I walked into the house where Max and Nancy were waiting. "Did you guys kiss?" Max asked making kissing noises. I blushed and sat down next to them. Apparently we had the house to ourselves. Ted was on a business trip, and Karen were out of town for the weekend. "Okay so I was thinking we could go too the mall and shop some dresses" Nancy said. Max groaned and I nodded my head. "After that we can go home and watch Grease, and of course dance to music" Nancy said chuckling. I have never tried anything like this before. I have never had a 'girls night'. The boys were having a boys night, and I was wondering if they did the same things we did? We put on our shoes and jackets before walking to the mall.

Mike's POV:

The guys kept teasing me when I came too Will's house. "We're you making out with Eleven?" Dustin asked smirking. I blushed and looked down. We didn't make out, but I remembered the night were I had sneaked into El's room at night. "Ooooh you did didn't you" Lucas said. "Oh El, I love you. Please marry me!" Lucas said pretending to be me. He kneeled in front of Will, and he laughed. "Of course Mike, I love you, promise?" Will said in a high pitched voice. "Promise" Lucas said seriously. All the boys started laughing hysterically. "What am I hearing? Did you sneak into El's room at night" Lucas said. "I also heard that Hopper was there" Dustin said. "Yeah and my mom is not on a "date" with Hopper tonight. I think we are going to see a lot of him in the future" Will said. They all laughed at my expression. "What if him and Joyce get married and he had to live here? He will look evilly at you every time you are with El" Lucas pointed at me. "I'm screwed" I said putting my head in my hands. The boys snickered. "Come on guys, let's watch 'Stand by me'" Will said.

Max's POV:

I was waiting for El too try on a dress. When she came out she smiled and looked in the mirror. She looked so pretty it's ridiculous. "Wow El you look so good" Nancy said.

 "Wow El you look so good" Nancy said

El's dress was beautiful. I hate dresses. I don't feel comfortable in dresses. That's just how it is. "Max I have the perfect dress for you" Nancy said dragging me into the dressing room. She locked the door and I tried to open it. "Open it Nancy!" I yelled hitting the door. "Not before you put the dress on" she yelled. I sighed and put on the dress. "Okay I have it on" I said and Nancy opened the door and I walked out.
El's mouth dropped when she saw me. "You look beautiful Max" she said in aw.

I looked in the mirror

I looked in the mirror. It is a pretty dress. "Lucas will really like that dress" Nancy said. I chocked on air and El laughed. "Okay my turn" Nancy said walking into the dressing room. "You think I look pretty?" I asked looking down. "Beautiful" she said smiling. I smiled back and looked in the mirror again. Nancy walked out short time after in a amazing dress.

 Nancy walked out short time after in a amazing dress

"You look so pretty" I said. "Really pretty" El said. Nancy smiled. We all bought the dresses and walked home with a smile on our faces.

11-11-11-11-11-11-11-11-11-11-11-11-11-11-11-11-11-11-

Hey guys!

Did you like the chapter?

There will be a part 2. I will post it tomorrow.

Stay Strange!