8# One-shot: The Fight

Song: Hold On by Chord Overstreet (So many Mileven feels)

(They're seventeen)

Mike's POV:

"Seriously Mike!?" El yells at me.

El's going to a party with Jason, Brandon, Hannah and Diana, and I'm a little nervous. I know she can take care of herself, I just can't help but worry,

"I can take care of myself! Besides you know I don't drink," she tells me angrily. I sigh and tilt my head backwards looking up at the sky.

We're sitting in El's backyard and having fun, until El brought the party up.

"I know! I'm just worried El, and I don't want you to go." Wrong thing to say. El stands up and starts walking towards her house. I run after her and grab her hand, she pulls it away.

"Mike leave me alone!" She says closing the door in my face. I sigh and turn around to leave her house.

Eleven's POV:

Why?

Why can't I do anything without Mike? He gets 'worried' every time I want to do something without him.

I slowly apply the lip gloss to my lips. I sigh and look at the pictures of Mike and I on the wall. I've put up a lot of pictures of us. My favorite picture is still, us kissing in the water on a beach, when we were thirteen. 

There's a knock on my door and I open it to see Mike. He has flowers in his left hand and chocolate in his right. It kind of reminds of when he asked me on a date, when we were thirteen.

"Look El I'm sorry. Please forgive me? By the way, you look beautiful." I smile and look down a bit. I bring his face down to mine and give him a soft kiss. We pull away after a while.

"I forgive you."

"Promise?"

"Promise."

1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1-

Hey Guys!

I'm sorry this is really short, but I was out with my friends all day.

Is anyone still reading this? I feel like people has kinda given up.

Did you like the short one-shot?

See you next Saturday.

Stay Strange!

Snapchat: annikabooklover

Bookstgram: annika_book_lover

Other Stories: Issues