Episode 38: One day

Mike's POV:

We were eating lunch in the cafeteria, when I saw Mason. I narrowed my eyes at him before standing up. "Mike what are you doing?" Lucas asked. I kept starring at Mason, and they followed my eyes. "Mike think about what you are going to do for a moment" Dustin said. I looked at them. "I have already decided". I walked after Mason when he went outside of the cafeteria. "Mason!" I yelled as soon as he was further down the hall. The hall was empty except for Mason, my friends (who had followed me) and I. "What's up Wheeler" Mason said smirking.

"What you did to El is not okay!" I said walking closer to him. "Who? I don't know any one named El" he said leaning against the lockers. I growled and was about to take a step closer, when Will pulled me back. "Mike we are telling the police today. Don't you think we should leave him alone?" Will said pulling at my arm. I turned around to look at Mason. "Just leave her alone" I told Mason before walking away.

"Well I couldn't care about the bitch anyway" Mason yelled after me. I stopped up and looked at him. "What did you just call her?" He smirked and chuckled. "I called her a bitch". Before the others could stop me, I had Mason pinned against the lockers.
I hit Mason on his nose so hard, that there was blood floating out of his nose. I pulled away and walked out of the school. "Wow Mike slow down" Max said. I stopped up and looked at them. "Maybe we should go to the park?" Lucas suggested. We all nodded and took our bikes and skateboard.

Dustin's POV:

We were sitting under the tree that I had kissed Sally against. I started to blush and the boys noticed. "What are you blushing about?" Mike asked me. I looked down and smiled. "I was on a date with Sally last night" I told them. They all started saying 'oooh'. "I asked her to be my girlfriend and um we kinda kissed under this tree" I whispered the last part. They all started to congratulate me. "So Will how is El" Mike asked.
Will sucked in a breath. "She had a nightmare last night after you guys left. She started screaming and crying. My mother had to calm her down. Jonathan was really sad and had to leave the house" Will said. We were all silent.

Poor El.

Eleven's POV:

I was alone. Utterly alone. I want to be happy for the others, but I just can't. I really try to pretend like I'm happy. Mason really messed me up. Mike is always so happy or a least I think he is. I really miss Mike right now. I sighed. His school day would need in two hours. Someone knocked on the door.

"Come in!" I yelled from the bed. The door was opened and in came Mike. I sat up smiling. "Mike? Hey" I said. "Hey" he said sitting down next to me. I kissed him and snuggled closer to him. "Do you want to watch a movie? We could go to my place. My parents, Nancy and Holly aren't there" he told me, brushing a strand of hair out of my face. I smiled and nodded. We told my mom and rode on Mike's bike.

Mike's POV:

I wasn't even watching the movie. I was starring at El. She would gasp slightly at small jump scares and giggle at the jokes she understood. "El?" I asked. She turned her head to look at me. "I love you" I told her smiling. "I love you too" she said and kissed me.
We kissed for a while, before someone walked in through the front door. "Oh hey Mike and El" Nancy said with Holly in her arms. Holly reached out for El, and she took her from Nancy. "El!" Holly claimed hugging her. "Hey" El said kissing her nose. Holly started to laugh and hugged El tighter. I smiled at them. Holly whispered something in El's ear, and she nodded. El stood up and walked up stairs.

El had been gone for a while, so I decided to see what see she was doing. I opened the door to Holly's room, and and started to smile. El was humming some song for Holly, while Holly were laying in her bed snoring. El stopped and kissed Holly's forehead. El turned around and looked at me. I walked over to her and kissed her. She kissed me back before hugging me.

11-11-11-11-11-11-11-11-11-11-11-11-11-11-11-11-11-11-

Hey guys!

So did you like the chapter?

I really enjoyed writing the last sentence.

See you next weekend.

Stay Strange!