Chapter 24

"You'll regret saying those words," Danny warned as he leaped over the board and tackled Adam. They wrestled before Adam finally pinned Danny to the floor. They stared into each others eyes for what seemed like forever. Adam's heart was pounding.

Without a second thought, Adam sucked Danny's lips into his own. Danny gasped and Adam smiled. Kisses trailed down Danny's neck and stopped just before his collar. Adam connected their lips again, smashing them together as he gently licked Danny's bottom lip.

Adam pulled away after the few intense moments, hoping he had redeemed himself. Danny lay breathless as he stared at Adam in surprise. Adam's lips hovered above Danny's, grazing them lightly.

Danny's head was spinning. Adam looked him in the eye as his fingers made a trail down his body. Danny gasped and sat up. Adam wrapped his legs around Danny's waist as he kissed Danny again. He ran his fingers through Danny's hair as Danny's fingers trailed down Adam's back.

Adam pressed his lips onto Danny's again. Danny parted his lips and Adam slipped his tongue inside. Danny gasped as their tongues danced together. 

"Adam!" Danny gasped.

"What's wrong?" Adam asked, breathing heavily.

"I love you!" Danny moaned as Adam kissed his neck. Adam leaned closer to Danny and put his lips against his ear.

"I love you too," Adam answered, nibbling on Danny's ear.