Chapter 25

Without hesitation, Danny pulled Adam's shirt over his head. Adam smiled and pulled Danny's shirt off. Adam attacked Danny's lips once more. Danny's mind was fuzzy. He felt like he was drunk. Danny picked Adam up and carried him to his bed. They flopped on the bed and tangled into each other.

Adam traced his fingers all over Danny's chest and gently tugged at his jeans. Danny attacked Adam's neck like a vampire searching for blood.

As moans started to escape both of them, Danny prayed his mother would be out awhile. 

Danny's mind spun as he and Adam shared the most intimate moment of their lives. Afterwards, they lay next to each other, breathing heavily.

"That-" Adam gasped, "was awesome!"

"Totally!" Danny breathed. Adam snuggled into Danny's naked chest and listened to his heart beat. Danny wrapped his arm around Adam and pulled him close. He was filled with love, from the tip of his toes to the end of his hair. Adam smiled as sleep engulfed him.

Danny lay awake for awhile, watching Adam sleep. He kissed Adam's forehead and leaned his head on Adam's. Finally, his eyes closed and he accepted sleep.

In the morning Danny awoke to find their legs still tangled together. He smiled and kissed Adam's cheek. Adam stretched and looked into Danny's eyes. A smile spread across his face and he kissed Danny gently.

"Adam," Danny whispered.

"Yes?" Adam asked.

"I love you," Danny breathed into Adam's mouth. Adam had never been happier.