Chapter 21

The next day after school Danny met up with Charlie at her locker.

"Are you guys ready for my school of kissing?" Charlie asked, laughing.

"Well I'm not sure. I don't think Adam's ready for that yet," Danny explained.

"It's only a kiss, everyone's ready for a kiss," Charlie said, looking up at Danny and smiling. Adam walked up to the locker and took Danny's hand.

"Are we actually doing this?" Adam asked, looking up at Danny.

"Only if you want to. I mean I'm sure we could learn by trial and error but we can do this too," Danny rambled. Adam nodded as he let go of his hand. He didn't want to do this. He was scared. What was going to happen if he couldn't kiss properly?

"Ok then. Let's go!" Charlie smiled, leading the way. They arrived at her house and were instantly greeted by the dog, Sparky.

"Woof woof!" he barked as he licked Adam's hand.

"He missed you guys!" Charlie laughed. They all took a minute to pet the dog before heading into Charlie's room. "I assumed you guys wouldn't want my parents to walk in."

"That'd be best," Danny replied nervously. What if he couldn't kiss the way Adam wanted him to?

"Ok. Let's begin. Which one of you is more experienced?" Charlie asked. Danny grew nervous. He had gone pretty far before. He knew what to do. However, with Adam, he couldn't seem to remember the moves. It was like trying to dance at a recital. It was easy to remember until the big night when your nerves were all over the place.

"I guess we're at the same experience level," Danny guessed.

"Ok, I can work with that," Charlie smiled. Adam looked up at Danny and smiled nervously.

"What do we do?" Adam asked.

"Ok, you have to get closer. You guys look like you're on different planets," Charlie began. Danny stepped toward Adam so that their foreheads touched.

"Now, when you kiss, Adam take Danny's bottom lip in between yours," Charlie explained.

"Ok?" Adam guessed, pulling Danny's lip into his mouth. Danny's eyes went wide. He ran his tongue over Adam's top lip. Adam flinched and accidentally bit Danny's lip.

"Ow!" Danny exclaimed as he broke away from Adam. Charlie laughed as Adam's face grew red.

"I'm sorry," he mumbled.

"You can do it. Try again. Danny, no surprises this time," Charlie said, still laughing. Danny took Adam's bottom lip into his mouth and pulled him close. Adam's cheeks grew red as he looked over at Charlie who was watching them with wonder.

After ten minutes of lip-locking Danny wanted to head home.

"I hope I didn't mess anything up for you two," Charlie stated.

"Not at all," Danny replied. Adam smiled and gave Charlie a huge hug. In those ten minutes they had all realized, Adam sucked at kissing.