Part 2 - Chapter 13

Danny was running around like a chicken without a head. He had to pick a cake, organize the guest list, complete a seating chart, and pick the food they would serve. Weddings were so difficult. He was excited, but also scared. Would Matt just pack up one day and leave?

No. Matt wasn't like that. Matt loved him. Danny smiled and decided to call his mom. The phone rang a few times before she answered.

"Yes?" She said.

"Ma? Hey. What are you up to?" He asked.

"Nothing really. What are you doing?" She replied.

"Losing my mind," he stated with a sigh. He had so much to do. He needed someone to talk to.

"Is planning a wedding getting overwhelming?" She asked with a soft chuckle.

"Definitely. Matt wants everything to be the way I want it and he's been picking up extra hours so he's barely home," Danny complained.

"Well, think of it this way. Once this part is over you'll be able to enjoy the next one," his mother explained. Danny nodded to himself. She was right. Not everyone was going to leave him. He shouldn't worry. They'd be married in a month. After that, everything would be ok.

"Thanks Ma," he thanked her. She always knew what to say to make him feel better.

"Anytime my love," she replied cheerfully.

"I love you Ma," he vowed. He could see his mother's smile as he spoke.

"I love you too,"