Part 2 - Chapter 6

Adam was tired of feeling nothing. He needed to feel something, anything. He decided to spend half his rent money at the local bar. He walked in and began looking for the "special" person to make him feel.

He saw a bunch of girls dancing on the dance floor. 'Must be a birthday party,' he thought. The only guys there were either too old or too young.

"What's your poison?" The bartender asked. Adam looked at him and smiled. Him. This was the man who could make him feel something.

"Vodka," Adam answered. The man laughed.

"You sure?" He asked.

"I was joking," Adam replied, looking into the man's brown eyes. He was hoping they'd be blue. However, none of the men he'd been with had blue eyes. Only Danny. Blue was painful. Adam couldn't even look at the sky the same.

"What can I get you?" The bartender asked.

"You in a sheet on the rocks," Adam responded, looking at the man like a cat eyeing a mouse.

"Well I'm not sure rocks are that comfortable. How about we just meet at my place?" He asked, falling for Adam's false charm.

"Perfect," Adam replied. The bartender tapped his coworker on the arm and nodded towards him. She nodded and he jumped over the counter.

"Let's go," the bartender smiled. They got to his place moments later. Adam wasted no time. He pushed the bartender against the wall and kissed him everywhere his mouth touched. "Damn!"

"Shut up," Adam demanded.

"You really don't waste any time do you?" The bartender gasped. Adam responded by biting his neck gently.

"Just shut up and make me feel something!" Adam pleaded. He kissed him tenderly and slid his hands up the man's shirt. Names weren't his thing. He wasn't going to sleep with the same face. Never again.

Afterwards, Adam got up and gathered his clothing.

"Where are you going?" The bartender asked.

"Home," Adam replied, pulling on his clothes.

"So this was just a one time thing?" He asked, surprised.

"Don't act so surprised," Adam demanded. Without another word, he left. He would have time to regret later. Now it was time to find out how to get home. 'Its funny,' he thought, 'I don't even need to know their names to hurt them now.'