[S] Mafia Auction Pt. 1

This guy...they had him rigged up on some sort of pleasure machine.

His cries of ecstasy reached me and I couldn't help but love his voice. He let quiet curses leave his lips occasionally and that drew my attention to his mouth.

The machine had a long metal rod on it, moving back and forth at different speeds. On the end of the rod a big, blue dildo pounded relentlessly into the beautiful guy's hole. He was on his knees, arms tied behind his back.

All we could do was watch and try not to blow a load in our pants.

I looked around at all the guys like me, the ones who come for the shows regularly. They all seemed as astonished as me.

We hadn't ever seen this beauty before, so he had to have been new, but most newbies can't take the abuse his hole is currently going through.

"More!" The beauty cried out, "Give me more!"

He was like a nympho in dude form, maybe even the very definition needed to be changed just because of this guy.

"I'm cumming!" he cried out, making all of us pay close attention.

I watched him wiggle around, his toes curling and body tensing. His fucking thighs. I internally groaned, sweeping my eyes over every muscle he had.
Six pack, perfect calves, rippling back muscles, perfect biceps-

His cry of pleasure tuned me back in to the world and I suddenly felt my bulge start to grow.

After his orgasm, the place went quiet, the only sound his heavy breathing.

As per usual, people turned to leave. I stayed a bit, watching as the people who owned the shows and beauties in it came to untie the god I saw before me. I was requesting him next time, so I needed to know his name.

I watched him stumble away, being held up by the man who came to untie him.

Once they disappeared behind the curtain, I realized I was the only one left standing there. I sighed and made my way over to the owner's office.

I had no reason to knock, so I went straight in and took a seat.

"Oh, hello Mr. Jeon, how was the show?"

I stayed quiet and he chuckled.

"Yeah I know. That kid's insane...well he's not a kid to you, but to me he is. So, how can I help you?"

"I want him," I flatly stated.

He chuckled again and leaned forward in his seat, "I'm sorry, no can do. Jimin's going to be bringing in a lot of our money for a while. The promo we sent out got a lot of attention."

"How much?" I asked calmly.

"Look, you're one of our favorites around here," he sighed, "You pay your dues, you're respectful to the staff and show boys...but we're goin' under and we need this kid."

I stalled at that. I really liked this place and the people who ran it, but I also really liked Jimin's ass. "I'll pay your bills for the next six months," I offered.

"Sorry, Jungkook, but we're so far in debt that no amount of money could replace him. We'd need charity and Park Jimin."

---------------------

So I came back every week, hoping Jimin would be showing. Three out of four times he was and that's when the house was packed. Jimin did two shows on those days just to cycle everyone in.

If you saw the show both times, you paid double the second time around, which I didn't mind since I got to witness perfection twice in three hours.