Author-nim Pt.3

Jungkook smiled brightly as Jimin opened the front door. He giggled as he stumbled in, barely making it safely out of his shoes.

Jimin caught him before he could trip over the other shoes there, bringing a laugh out of the younger.

Suddenly, as their eyes met, Kook stopped laughing. Jimin bit his lip.

"You're so beautiful," Jungkook breathed out, chest falling as he relaxed.

Jimin blushed. "Let's get you to bed."

#####

"Jimin," Jungkook groaned from the other's bed.

The smaller male looked over his shoulder, fingers frozen over his keyboard. "Yes, Kookie?"

Jung looked at him a moment then cutely shook his head. "No, you're busy. You wouldn't do that."

"Do what?" Jimin asked, turning around to fully face Jungkook.

The younger smirked and dropped his chin to his chest as he played with his fingers. "Can we cuddle and eat snacks?"

Jimin smiled and dropped his hands to his jeans-clad thighs. "Of course, Kook, that sounds nice."

#####

"Jimin," Jungkook chuckled, arm around the smaller as Jimin laid on his chest. "Jimin."

The older looked up, a smile on his lips. Jungkook was cute when he was drunk.

"I wanna tell you a secret."

"Okay. What is it?"

Jung gave him a sly look then leaned in to whisper, "I read gay porn books."

"Really?" The older acted dumb.

"Really."

"Wow... Well, Kookie, I don't know if we can keep seeing each other then." He faked a frown.

"What?" Kook's smile dropped and he watched sadly as Jimin sat up on his knees. "No! Hyung!" He reached for the older, grabbing his bicep clumsily.

"I'm sorry, Kookie. It's just too much for me."

A moment passed, Jimin waiting to see what Jungkook would say, when the younger suddenly burst into tears.

"Hyung! Hyung!" He hiccuped.

Jimin jumped into action, hugging the other tightly, "What is it? What's wrong?"

"I! I love you! And you-you don't love me!"

"Aw," Jimin cooed, rubbing Jungkook's back, "I do love you, Kookie. Don't cry."

The taller quickly pulled Jimin closer to him, basically making him sit in his lap like a man-baby.

"Don't leave me, Hyung!"

"I'm not, Kookie, I won't ever."

Jung seemed to calm down at that, but he still pulled Jimin forever closer.

Jimin felt a little bad for making him cry, but he thought it was worth it to hear those sweet words.

#####