Trust Me Pt. 7 (End)

"Be good for Uncle J, alright," Jimin pressed another kiss to Jun Hae's forehead.

"Okay Appa. Will you bring me back a Burger King burger?"

"Yeah, we can do that."

"Thanks for watching him Jackson," Jungkook smiled at the blonde.

"No worries," Wang shrugged, "This little guy is awesome at playing Spy."

"Uncle J!" Jun Hae pulled himself out of Jimin's grasp and ran to the blonde, "Can we make a blanket fort like last time?!"

Jackson grinned and easily picked the kid up, ruffling his hair, "Of course we can."

Jimin stood up and giggled as he moved to put on his shoes.

Before Jungkook could follow, Jackson stopped him.

"Kook, I'm real sorry about what hyung did. We took him out and hoped he'd forget about the fight 'cause he was real down. But...we didn't think he'd come over here."

"It's alright," Jung shrugged, "You were being good friends."

"Yeah, we try. We know we can get a little overbearing when we're all together and hyped up, but...are you okay? No...lasting damage?"

"Well...I've been demoted to pencil pusher until my six months healing time is up. Even then I don't have to go back until next week."

"That's the worst?"

"Yeah. Mostly because I feel so cramped without being able to workout. Without work I kind of feel like I'm not being productive, but it'll be okay. Some time off is always good. I got to spend all of it with Junie, so.."

Jackson nodded, lightly swaying himself and Jun Hae while the kid pulled on his hair.

"Uncle J, why is it black under here?"

"Because my roots are showing, Jun-ah," Wang pouted.

"It looks weird."

"And that's why he doesn't have a date tonight," Jungkook smirked, backing up towards the door.

"Ha ha, cripple," Jackson retorted, "C'mon Junie, lets go get blankets for our fort. You're the only one who loves me."

Jun Hae struggled to be put down, but once his feet hit the floor he was rushing up to his room.

"Have fun," Jackson waved to the other two adults as he trudged up the stairs.

"Bye, take care," Jimin waved, "His bed time is eleven and don't give him any soda."

"Got'cha."

"C'mon," Kook put his hands on Jimin's waist and started ushering him towards the front door.

"Bye Junie, we love you!" Jimin called.

----------------

Jungkook ended up taking Jimin on a typical dinner date, which went really well.

Maybe...a little too well.

After they had dinner, and gotten Jimin's car from the valet, Jungkook was basically devouring the other's neck as Jimin drove them through the shopping district.

"Oh my god," Jungkook groaned, tugging on Jimin's belt, "Where are you going? Why aren't we going to my place?"

"Because, I told Junie I'd get him a burger."

"Ugh," Kook groaned and sat back in his seat, "I'm gonna die before we get to the apartment."

"Shush," Jimin reached over and gripped the taller's thigh, "I'll make it fast, promise."