Trust Me Pt. 5

"Junie," Jimin grabbed the little one's attention as he dropped a spoonful of cooked carrots onto the kid's plate. "How would you like Daddy coming to live with us?"

"Huh?"

"Me and Appa talked today and we thought it'd be nice if I moved in with you two," Jungkook smiled at his son, internally cheering.

"But what about your house Daddy? What about my toys over there?"

"We'd bring them here, baby. We'd have all your toys in your room."

"But I like my room at Daddy's house," Jun Hae pouted, poking a carrot hard enough to split it in half.

"Well, I don't have to sell my apartment," Jungkook shrugged, "We could go over whenever we needed or wanted to."

"I can keep my room?" Jun perked up a bit.

"Yes baby," Jimin smiled and ran his hand through the kid's hair, "You can keep your room. But...would you like having Daddy stay here with us all the time."

"He is here all the time."

"Yeah," Jimin giggled, "But I mean after he gets better too. Like...a forever sleepover."

"You mean...Daddy can stay here forever?!"

"Yes."

"Daddy! Are you?!"

"If you want me to, Buddy," Kook grinned.

"Yeah!"

"Alright," Jimin laughed, patting the table lightly, "Eat your dinner and then we'll all take our baths and then it's bed time."

----------------

Jun Hae had stolen one of Jungkook's shirts after his bath and he refused to wear pants because 'it's hotter than the blacktop, Appa'.

So Jimin let him go with just the shirt and a pair of underwear.

Jun rushed downstairs to sit with Jungkook, while Jimin took a quick shower then got everything ready to help Jungkook.

The younger adult found it quite painful to slouch over and put on his pants, so Jimin was having to help dress him as well.

It was a bit awkward at first, but then Jungkook reminded him that they've seen each other naked countless times.

That sparked Jimin's 'How could I forget' which got a reply of 'Don't know you seemed to enjoy it when it happened'. Jimin slapped the taller and rolled his eyes, but Jungkook's laugh made him smile.

"Appa, Daddy says his head hurts real bad and he needs some medicine."

Jimin glanced to the doorway and smiled, "Okay, baby. Go on to bed and I'll be in later to tuck you in."

"Appa?"

"Yeah?" Jimin smiled.

"Can we all sleep in your room again?"

Jimin paused as he pulled a bottle of pills from the shelf behind the mirror, staring at the label and assuring himself he had the right one, "I'll ask Daddy."

"I did. Daddy said he'd love to."

Jimin sighed and bent down to grab his wet towel, "Um...Baby, Appa has work to do tonight. I'm really sorry. Maybe tomorrow night."

"Oh...okay," Jun's smile fell and he left the doorway, moving towards Jimin's room.

Jimin swallowed the lump in his throat and closed the door to the cabinet. He laid his towel on the sink then left the bathroom in a hurry.