[S] Bloody

Infired by a Tokyo Ghoul commercial/preview.
---------------------------------------------

The humans in this city walk the streets every night without a care in the world. They don't notice the guy who just turned eighteen in the eighty third story of the apartment complex across from the coffee shop as he's being torn open.

They don't see how a little girl is lured into the alley beside the convenience store despite all the bright lights.

These people don't notice my stomach growling and the monster inside me reaching for them as they pass me by.

They don't try to avoid me; they sometimes stumble close enough that I can smell what type of blood they have.

A. A. AB. O. B.

I almost tried to bite a woman who stopped in front of me to answer her phone.

"You'd feel better if you ate," Yoon Gi drawled from my side. He'd been the one to rip apart the eighteen year old.
Yet, he was clean now; not a splash of blood on him anywhere.

"I can't."

"If this is still about that little boy toy of yours-"

"He was not a toy. He was my boyfriend and you guys ate him."

"You ate him before we did," Yoon pulled out his cigarettes and lit one up.

"I ate him out plenty of times before you turned me."

"Correction, you aren't turned yet because you won't eat someone."

"Shut up," I looked around, happy that people were too preoccupied to notice my hyung's comment, "I'm not eating people."

"Whatever," Gi shrugged, "It'll only make it harder on yourself. The hunger might kill you before Nam Joon."

"I'm fine eating cows," I muttered, leaning against the wall again after shifting my weight on my feet. "Where's Tae, for Christ's sake?!"

"Don't be grumpy, kid. If you're gonna choose to stay a halfie then you have to learn to control your anger."

"He gave a seven year old a lollipop again, it shouldn't take this long," I looked towards the convenience store alleyway and bit my lip.

"Give him a minute to clean up. Kids struggle more than adults cause it hurts them more."

"The way he eats..."

Yoon Gi yawned, coughing after since he inhaled more smoke than he could handle.

"Worried about me, Kookie?" Tae Hyung appeared between the two of us and hugged me.

"What took so long?" I complained.

"Aw, be nice baby Kookie," Tae grinned, "I hit her jugular earlier than I expected and blood spewed everywhere."

"Be more careful next time," Yoon Gi drawled, "Let's get back before Joon freaks."

----------------

"That was a quick trip," Nam Joon sighed, crossing his arms as I passed him.

"Not doing it," I muttered, going to the room I shared with Nam Joon himself.
He followed me, I heard his footsteps off kilter with my own.

We entered the room and he shut the door as I fell down on my bed.

My stomach growled and I punched myself in the gut.

"You need to eat," Joon sighed, "You don't have to devour someone, but just take a bite."

"No," I growled, feeling my head start to spin.