[S] Tortuous (Bonus)

It was late at night in the company building, everyone having left hours ago except for Jungkook and Jimin.

Jimin had been officially moved into his boyfriend's house for two days now and they saw this as something to celebrate.

A bottle of champagne and a box of chocolates led to a heated make-out session which in turn brought upon the removal of clothing.

It took forever for Jungkook to stop teasing, but once he was satisfied he had Jimin bent over his desk in seconds, the older's elbows knocking files and the desk phone to the floor.

Neither cared; especially not Jimin, since Jungkook was treating him like a king- working him open with his tongue and kneading the soreness from his thighs.

The older loved when he got special treatment- it made him really feel how much Jungkook cared for him. When Jungkook could put roughness aside completely and indulge himself thoroughly in Jimin, the older knew he was loved.

When Jimin was wet enough, Kook stood up, leaning over his boyfriend as Jimin turned slightly. Their lips met in a tender kiss, which only lasted a few seconds. As soon as Jungkook slid inside, they gasped against one another's lips.

Jung's hands found Ji's hips and he slowly rocked into the smaller male, eyes dropping to watch the slide- his most favorite part of taking Jimin from behind.

"Kookie," Jimin turned back towards the desk and rest his cheek against his palm.

The younger flicked his gaze up to the back of Jimin's neck, trailing it down the expanse of his back, loving the sight of his tattoo just as much as the first day he saw it, and finally to the older's ass, that engulfed his length with every slow thrust.

"Fuck," Jimin whined out, "Fuckin' love you."

Kook leaned over the older, biting into his shoulder softly and pressing kisses up his neck to his ear. "Love you too."

"Kookie!" Ji gasped, turning slightly, attempting a kiss. The angle wasn't good, but Jungkook could still bite into his top lip slightly.

They broke apart as Jimin moaned and turned back to look down at the desk top. He was leaning on his left arm, and his right hand was curled up on the desk. Jungkook thought he was so beautiful in that moment.

"You're so beautiful, baby," Jung let his hand run down from Jimin's neck to the small of his back.

"Gonna fuckin' fall," Jimin giggled, "Fuckin' me so good, Kookie."

"Fuck," Kook grunted. "Wanna get up on the desk? Spread your legs for me?"

"Yeah," Jimin squeaked, "Thighs need a break," he giggled.

Jungkook let out a breathy laugh and slowed his thrusts to a stop. He pressed kisses to the rose petals on Jimin's back before he pulled out, groaning as his lover moaned.

Jungkook stood up straight and pulled Jimin up before spinning him around. He grabbed the smaller's hips and lifted him up onto the desk.

Jimin giggled, leaning forward and pressing their lips together as he wrapped his arms around Kook's neck.

The taller's hands fell to Jimin's thighs, squeezing the flesh lovingly and gently.

Jungkook pulled back, Jimin whining for him to stay, but he broke free. He moved to the couch in his office and grabbed a throw pillow, bringing it back and sitting it in Jimin's lap before he pushed the rest of the files off his desk and threw his laptop underneath.

Jimin giggled, reaching out to run his nails over Jungkook's bicep, "Sexy."

Kook rolled his eyes and took the pillow, laying it on the desk before he pushed Jimin to lay down diagonally across the surface.