[S] Tortuous Pt. 2

Jungkook had left me breakfast and a few snacks on the night stand; along with my phone, a few magazines and the remote to the tv across the room.

He'd texted me around ten and woken me up, asking if I'd eaten yet.

I said yes so he wouldn't worry then managed to eat two entire pieces of french toast and a muffin.

When I sat up, I wasn't hurting, so I texted him and let him know. He sent me a heart and a kissy face.

It made me feel giddy and I laughed while turning on the tv.

Kookie: Happy to know you're feeling better
Kookie: i hated seeing you cry this morning :(

: I'm gay, I'll recover

Kookie: >_< don't make me blush im in public.

:sorry baby keke :)

Kookie: I'll bring dinner home tonight
Kookie: love you I gtg meetings starting

: see ya tonight ;)
: kookie can u stop by my house and take care of my doggie for me?

Kookie: of course bb i'll be home around seven okay?

: okay :)

I sighed and dropped my phone to the side, paying attention to the cartoons I turned on as I grabbed a water bottle from the nightstand.

-----------------

"I'm back, babe!" His voice echoed down the hall to me and I started to get up out of bed. I managed to stand, but I couldn't take a step without falling back to the bed.

"Hey, Jimin!" Suddenly Jungkook was wrapped around me and was helping me back to my spot on the bed, "What're you doing?"

"I wanted to greet you at the door," I pouted, clasping my hands together around his neck.

He smiled and leaned in to peck my lips, "That's a nice thought baby, but you're still resting, remember?"

"I know, I just...wanted to."

"You have been stuck in here all day haven't you?" He sighed, speaking to himself more than me.

I bit my lip, bringing my left hand to his cheek.

"Let's eat in the living room," he smiled.

"Okay," I nodded.

He scooped me up, carrying me like a princess as he brought me through the house.

I giggled and kissed his cheek, kicking my feet lightly as he walked down the hall.

"How's Mochi? Is he upset?" I asked.

"He's fine. I feel bad for taking you away from him though. But I'll check on him everyday before and after work." He sat me down on the couch and quickly darted to the kitchen where I'm sure he left our food.

He came back with two Burger King bags, handing one to me as he sat down and placed two cokes on the coffee table.

"Thanks Jungkook," I leaned forward and kissed his cheek.

He looked up and smiled, blushing a bit as he unwrapped his burger.

I pulled my fries out of the bag and leaned to the right, resting against the back of the couch as I ate.

Ketchup dripped off his burger, landing on the bag he'd strategically placed.

I laughed and reached out to dip a fry in the blob, "You always get the messy one."