Snuggles~

Jimin rolls to his side and pulls the comforter up over his shoulder. It instantly gets warmer and he's so close to falling back asleep when he feels an arm slide over his waist.

Jungkook is very subtle in his movements, but its easy to tell he's awake.

Jimin smiles to himself, staying still. He wants to see what all Jungkook will do.

For the longest time, he just rubs his hand over Jimin's stomach, but after a while he moves closer.

His face is buried in Jimin's hair now, and his chest firmly pressed against the older's back.

Jungkook inhales for a couple seconds, then gently exhales. His breath is warm against Jimin's neck and he has to resist the urge to giggle.

Jungkook moves his hand to Jimin's side and starts moving his fingers up and down. Eventually, he gets brave enough to slip his hand under Jimin's shirt and lets it rest on the smaller's hip.

Jungkook starts humming a quiet tune, the notes muddled and off key since his voice hasn't been used for hours.

Jimin secretly thinks its cute and most days it sounds better than when he tries his hardest to hit a note perfectly.

For Jimin, it's a reminder that they're together and that no one gets to know Jungkook the way he does.

"Kookie," Jimin whispers, causing the humming to stop.

"Good morning," the younger replies.

"Morning," Jimin giggles, moving back further into his boyfriend's chest, "How'd you sleep?"

"Okay," Jung shrugged.

"Any nightmares?"

"No, just...woke up and you weren't in my arms. I couldn't really hold you either. Your position wasn't good for cuddling."

Ji giggles again, "I take pride in knowing you've never said that to anyone else."

Kook blushes and lets his forehead rest against the back of Jimin's head.

"Hmm," Jimin hums, his hand moving back to rest in Jungkook's hair, "How do you feel about making muffins for breakfast?"

Jung considers it, then nods, "And I can make some bacon."

"That sounds like heaven," Jimin said, moving to lay on his back.

Jungkook's hand slid around to his stomach and the younger propped his head up on his arm, smiling down at the smaller male.

"You look absolutely gorgeous," Ji giggled, reaching up to fix Kook's hair.

"Thank you," the younger blushed, a chuckle leaving his lips.

"You're very welcome," the older smiled.

Jungkook let his hand smooth over Jimin's stomach as his eyes wandered the room. After a minute, he reached up and pulled the collar of Jimin's shirt down.

He smiled at the fading bruise on Jimin's collarbone. "Love you, Hyung," he mumbled.

Jimin let out a breath, through his nose, then quickly moved to tackle Jungkook to the sheets, yelling, "I love you too, Jungkookie! Hyung loves you so-o-o much!"

"Hyung!" Kook pouted, pushing against his boyfriend's chest to try and stop the onslaught of kisses.

"Yes?" Jimin asked, dropping another kiss to Jung's temple. Then he sat back and reached up to fix his own hair.

"Muffins," Kook muttered, his hands falling to the thighs that caged him.

"Muffins can wait," the older grinned, then slowly leaned down to press a small kiss to the taller boy's lips.

Jung pouted when Jimin tried to pull away, reaching up and grabbing the smaller's neck to pull him back down.

Jimin chuckled into the other's mouth as his teeth tried to capture Jung's bottom lip.

When they did pull away, Jungkook kept his eyes closed, so Jimin moved to suck a bruise into his boyfriend's neck.

"Hyung," the younger sighed, his head falling to the side and arms wrapping around Jimin's torso.

"Hm?"

"Love you."

Ji giggled and pulled back, his fingers coming up to touch the new mark, "I love you, too, Kook." With that, he pressed a gentle kiss to the younger's cheek.