Make It With You (Continuation of Muse of Mine)

Jimin shouted for his boyfriend as he rushed into his apartment and into their bedroom. He threw himself on the bed and fought the covers to get to Jungkook.

"Are you okay?" The younger asked, raising his brow at how the other heaved for air.

"More than- More than okay," Jimin nodded, "It's amazing."

"What?" Jungkook sat his drawing aside and sat up straighter, letting Jimin sit between his legs.

"I...got accepted into the....the dance academy."

"Seriously?" Jungkook smiled.

"Y-Yeah," Jimin chuckled, "You...my dear Kookie, have got yourself....a ballerina!"

Jungkook laughed and pulled the older's bangs back, only for them to fall back into place.

Jimin moved so that his head laid on the taller's thigh and he closed his eyes, "We're gonna be rich, Kookie. Between me doing gigs and shows; and you selling paintings and getting into galleries.....I'll give you everything you ever wanted."

"I have it," Jung quickly said, "I have everything."

"Then I'll buy you some more colors. Every color I can find." Suddenly, Jimin gasped and sat up, "I'll buy you those...um....ooo, what'd you call them um...oil pastels! Those-"

"Hyung, those are expensive," Jungkook pulled him to lay back down and he continued playing with his hair.

"It won't matter when we get rich."

Jungkook rolled his eyes and let his index finger ghost over the other's cheekbone.

"Did you need a new sketchbook? I have no idea what to do for our anniversary."

"No, I just got one from my dad for my birthday."

"I thought you filled it up with flower drawings," Jimin furrowed his brow.

Jungkook giggled and pressed his finger to the older's forehead, "No, that was the one Jackson gave me."

"Oh," Jimin exhaled then wiggled around until he was laying on his right side, pressing kisses to Jung's thigh.

"Hyung-"

"I'm not trying to start anything. I'm just really happy and I wanna kiss you, but I don't wanna sit up."

The younger shrugged and leaned back against his pillow mountain, grabbing his clipboard and pencil before continuing his drawing.

"Can you draw me something, Kookie? Something for our anniversary?"

"Um...depends. I still can't figure out how to draw a horse's face."

Jimin laughed lightly, rolling to his back and hooking his arm around Jungkook's bent, left leg, "I would like a heart....a big heart with our names on it....and colored in our favorite colors."

"I can do that," Jung smiled, reaching down to push his fingers through the other's bangs.

"Cool. I know it'll be perfect."

---------------

"Jackson hyung," Jimin leaned over the counter and Jackson glanced at him before handing a girl her new membership card.

"What is it, Chiminie?" The blonde moved to stand in front of him.

"What should I do for me and Kookie's anniversary?"

"Uh, sex."

"I get that anyway," Jimin pouted, waving the idea off.

"Okay, but is it the same old boring sex? Do you do anything different?"