[S] Slave Pt. 8 (End)

"Jimin, I'm back!"

I hurriedly finished putting on my eyeliner and ran out to meet him.

He was still pulling his shoes off, so I bounced on my toes in front of him.
When he had his suit jacket thrown to the couch, I jumped into his arms and he held me up easily.

"Ah, you're a little light," he frowned, "We should eat."

"No!" I whined, "If you keep feeding me, I'll get fat and you'll hate me."

"Nonsense," he rolled his eyes, "I'll always love you, Chim."

"Love you, too," I bit my tongue as I smiled, smoothing my hands over his shoulders, "You look good in white, Kookie."

A small flash of pain spread over his features, as usual, but we were still working on the name. His mom used to call him Kookie and he reserved the nickname just for her. Sadly, breast cancer took her from us. He hadn't ever told anyone about the nickname part until me, so I was honored that he was willing to let me use it.

"She would love you too," he suddenly said.

"I'd hope so," I nodded, lightly swinging my feet.

"Baby?"

"Mhm?"

"I love you."

"Love you too," I smiled.

With that, he carried me to the dining room table and sat me in my chair.

"Oo, beef stew!" He quickly went to his own chair once he caught sight of the bowls and their contents.

I giggled at him, which made him blush like always. We started eating, him ranting about his coworkers for a bit.

Then he suddenly stopped and cleared his throat, "I got you something, hold on."

He stood up and went over to his discarded jacket. He dug through the pockets, then rushed back to me with a jewelry box in hand.

He crouched beside me and I turned to him, his arms resting on my thighs.
"We never really officiated that we were together, but...I hope you like this."

I slowly took the box, glancing at him as I opened it, and only smiled when I saw the contents.

It was a silver ring on a chain- he remembered that I'm allergic to gold, how sweet- and the ring had his name in black on it.

He pulled a similar item from under his shirt, only this ring had my name on it.

"I got it in hopes that...whenever I can't physically be with you, that you can look at it and gain some strength. That we can remember what we're fighting for."

I gently placed the necklace on the table then slid into the floor before I tackled him to the ground.

He complained about his clothes getting dirty, but I was too busy kissing his face to care.

"Thank you Jungkook," I smiled and pushed myself up to hover over him, "I really like it and it's a beautiful metaphor-"

"You're beautiful."

"Shut up, I wasn't done!" I pouted, to which he laughed and tapped my nose, "I was gonna say that I love you, but now I don't think I will."

"No!" He pouted, wrapping his arms around me and pulling me down, "Please? I love you, I really do."

"Cool beans."

"Cool beans?" He lightly tickled my side, "I'll show you cool beans!"

In the next second, I was on my side, trying to push his hands away from me, but it never worked. He was relentless.