Naughty Photo Model Pt. 2

Jungkook woke up at three in the morning to sound of his phone dinging like a smoke alarm in a pizza oven.

He really tried to ignore it, but the sound wouldn't stop.

Thinking it was his brother, he picked it up and glared at the screen. It didn't blind him since he'd turned the brightness all the way down before he went to sleep.

So he could clearly see the two unknown numbers on his screen as more texts rolled in from both of them.

Lots of 'hey!'s and 'wake the fuck up's caught his eye and he unlocked the device.

Going into the first number's messages, the first few said 'Kook this is tae' all in different texts. He assigned the number the name 'Taehyungie hyung'.

Then the other number sent him a message, which he tapped on. It said 'Pretty please wake up Jungkook-ssi'.

Kook furrowed his brow and went through all the messages which stopped coming through since (he guessed) the other person was notified he read them.

The very first message that was sent ten minutes ago read 'Jungkook-ah It's Park Jimin, please read my message first'.

Park Jimin texted him.

Jungkook received a text from Park Jimin.

He jumped out of bed and ran out of his room. He slid on the rug in the hall and ended up landing on his arm, but if it was broken he'd let Jimin sign the cast.

Not really caring that it hurt, he got up and ran to Jin's room.

He knew Namjoon stayed the night, but he honestly was too happy to care as he grabbed the key from the top of the door and unlocked it.

He burst into the room, flipping the lights on and jumping into the bed with his brother and Jin's boyfriend.
"Hyung!" He yelled.

Jin was already scrambling to cover anything he never wanted Jungkook to see and when he shot a glare at the younger he sleepily yelled, "What!"

"Park Jimin has my number and he texted me," Jungkook was hovering over his brother as the older rolled his eyes and pressed his palm to his forehead.

"I know he has your number, prick! I gave it to him and Tae yesterday."

"And you didn't think to tell me!?"

"Ey, kid," Joon mumbled from beside Jin, "Be quiet."

"No, because I knew you'd freak," Seokjin rolled to his side and draped his arm over Namjoon's side.

"Stop cuddling and help me!" Jungkook grabbed the oldest's shoulder and shook him a little.

"No, it's not time to help you."

"Hyung," Jungkook almost whined, "Please, I don't know what to do."

"Look," Joon suddenly opened his eyes and glared up at the younger, "Either ask for dick and get some or be a pussy and friend zone yourself. It's that simple."

"Jin hyung, are you gonna let him indirectly call your baby brother a greedy whore?"

"Joon don't call him greedy," Jin mumbled, already comfortable enough to go back to sleep.

"Go see what he wants in another room," Joon pushed against the raven haired's forehead and Jungkook pouted as he rolled off the bed into the floor.

"I thought you loved me," Jungkook faked a sniffle as he got to the door.

"Night Jungkookie," Jin muttered.

"Turn off the light," Joon demanded.

Kook pouted and flipped the switch down before closing the door. He quietly made his way back to his own room, throwing himself into bed.
He went up to Jimin's latest message and smiled.