[S] Slave Pt. 1

A/N: This story is a bit different, but plez stick wit meh, I gots it all planned out and JiKook will be delivered :)

----------------------

I hadn't ever met this Jungkook kid before. But his goons that brought me here said he wanted me, that was it.
I don't know how he knew about me, but it wasn't amusing or flattering at this point.

I had been blindfolded and set in a room, where there was seemingly no one else.

I was a bit scared, but more pissed off. I don't know why, that's just how it was.

I was ranting to myself, going through all the shit I had planned to do today, when I heard a door handle turn.

I turned towards the noise, now hearing shoes against the marble floor beneath me. They got closer and soon a hand touched my cheek.

I flinched and took a step back, reaching up to push the hand away.

A chuckle rang out and I froze. It was sinister, yet...hot and...adorable all at the same time.

"You're sexier up close Park Jimin."

The person grabbed my shoulder and I was pulled forward, where I collided with another body.

"So don't move away until I tell you to," the voice was warning me, lips skidding across my earlobe.

"Who the hell are you?" I asked angrily.

Another chuckle rang out and I felt the blindfold being cut with a knife.
That made me gulp. This guy had a knife so close to my eyes.

But, at any rate, the cloth fell away and I opened my eyes.

"Aw," the hot guy in front of me reached out and touched my cheek gently, "Your makeup smeared. That's okay, you're still gorgeous."

I felt myself blush and I turned around as he walked pass me.

Up against the wall was a very...expensive looking chair that more resembled a throne for European lords. A pillow sat on the floor on both sides as well, making me raise an eyebrow.

He took a seat, seemingly noticing my confusion. "Ah those," he smiled a bit then clapped his hands twice. I flinched both times.

Then, the doors behind me opened again.

I slightly turned to see two more guys walk in. One was older than me and the other seemed to be younger, but maybe he wasn't.

"Jin, Taehyung, meet Park Jimin," Jungkook's voice sounded.

The two of them bowed to me, pretty smiles on their lips, then they continued around the outside edges of the room, walking towards Jungkook.
I watched in astonishment as they both reached his chair at the exact same time and sat on their knees on the pillows; that action synchronized as well.

"Such good boys I have," Jungkook stood up and ruffled both males' hair, "You can sit more comfortably. Jimin's a friend."

Silently, the two males moved to sit with their legs crossed. I studied them for a bit while Jungkook watched me.

The blonde who looked to be my age was still in pajamas and a robe while the other had dressed up; a button up shirt and slacks nicely fitting his body.

"Tae Hyung," Jungkook looked to the one in pajamas, "Jimin-ssi is your age. Isn't that nice?"

The male looked back to me and nodded, a box smile forming on his face.

"I'm sure that, by your expression," Jungkook stepped closer, "you're still a bit confused."

"A bit?" I somehow managed to ask instead of state.