Absolutely Beautiful (Continuation of Perfect) [End]

"He seems better," Jin smiled, handing Jungkook the beer he'd asked for.

"Yeah," Kook grinned, looking over to see Jimin and Taehyung running around the art studio.

Seokjin had invited everyone over to see his latest sculpture and they'd ending up having a party in the studio.

"He has a good boyfriend to help him through hard times. He told me what you said...what you did for him. I wanna thank you for pulling him out of that rut."

"I love him," Jungkook shrugged, blushing as he stared at his drink, "I'd do it again in a heartbeat."

"That's good," Seokjin said, his eyes falling to the floor, "How did you do it, though?"

"What do you mean?"

"How did you say all of that and not...like...get scared? If...If Taehyung ever needed me to spill my heart I think I'd lose him."

"Why do you think that?"

"Because I can't do stuff like that," Jin looked up, smiling softly as his eyes met Taehyung's, "It's embarrassing."

"Yeah," Jungkook chuckled softly, "It is. The whole time I was saying everything, I was wondering if he'd leave me for being whiny. But...I mean...I know he can be weak and he knows I can be, too. That's why we have one another. We keep each other strong and be strong for each other."

-----------------

"Ugh, today was so much fun!" Jimin twirled around as they walked through the living room, "Don't you think, Kookie?"

"It was," Jungkook smiled, putting his arm around Ji's waist and pulling him close, "You looked really happy."

"I still am," the shorter grinned, his hands sliding up to the other's shoulders, "Really happy."

"I'm glad," Jung smirked, leaning in and kissing the smaller's nose then lips. "I love Happy Jimin."

"Jimin loves you too," the older giggled, pecking Kook's lips, "He also wants to give you a present."

"Yeah?" Jung let his hand fall to Jimin's ass, fingers dipping into the older's jean pockets, "What's the present?"

"Hm," Jimin smiled, humming happily, "It's in the bedroom."

"Yeah?"

"Mhm," Jimin pulled away and sauntered off into their bedroom.

Jungkook sighed and ruffled a hand through his hair before turning to a small mirror on the wall and making sure he looked semi-awake.

When he got to their room, he found only half of what he expected.

He thought Jimin would be out of his jeans, which he was, but he wasn't expecting the older to be running towards him with a shopping bag.

"Hyung," Kook slid his arm around Jimin's waist as Jimin leaned into his side, "What is this?"

"Open it," Jimin giggled, resting his head against the other's shoulder.

"Okay," Kook muttered, bringing his arm away from Jimin in order to reach into the bag.

After tossing the tissue paper to the floor, he pulled out a green bomber jacket and a new charging cable.

"Stop stealing my charger in the middle of the night," Jimin whispered, smiling to himself.

"Babe, you know mine broke," Kook pouted.

"Well, here's your replacement."

"Meanie," Jung dropped the bag of goodies to the floor and wrapped his boyfriend in a hug.

Jimin groaned and slid his arms around the younger's neck, "Carry me to bed, Kookie."

"We're six feet away."

"You love me," Jimin whined, stomping his feet lightly.

"Yeah, yeah," Jung smirked, leaning down to sweep the smaller's feet off the floor.

"What's that supposed to mean?" Ji pouted.

"Means yeah," Jungkook grinned, walking the short distance to their bed then dumping Jimin on the mattress.

"Hey," Ji whined, grabbing the taller's wrist as he tried to walk away, "Cuddle me."

"I gotta pee, hyung. I'll be back."

"Jeon Jungkook, cuddle your boyfriend."

"I can't," Kook laughed, freeing himself and moving towards the bathroom.

"Cuddle me," Jimin groaned.

"I gotta pee!"