[s] Muse of Mine

Herrow! I would like to introduce the mini smut warning ([s]) which means...a not-so-descriptive smut scene is included. It's like a big tone down from my others.
Also, this story has descriptive self-harm scenes and I'd hate to just throw that at people like I did with the slave chapters. I only realized after I published them that it could be triggering so I'm slappin a warnin on dis 1.
--------------

Park Jimin was basically our school's ringleader at this point. Everyone does what he wants them to, and the nerds bow down to beg for mercy from his goons.

Yet, he's tiny; so he isn't completely safe from being teased. He's too sweet to be intimidating like Min Yoongi. Min isn't ever messed with for any reason because rumor has it he killed some kid by glaring at him.

Park Jimin is a hot-shot rich kid, who has every girl wrapped around his finger and every boy at his command.

But I just can't keep myself from liking him. He's a jerk at school, but...he's the best secret boyfriend I've ever had.

"Hey, Emo Elmo," an arm wrapped around my shoulders and I cringed at the contact. "What're you drawing this time?" Jackson Wang grabbed my picture and pulled it from my lap.

I looked up to him, squinting in the sunlight. His face dropped immediately once he realized what it was.

"What the fuck? Are you homo, too?" he dropped down and sat next to me, "An Emo Gay Elmo?"

I took my drawing back and started shading one of my figure's arms.

"Wait...is that you?" His finger came into view, landing on the figure under the more muscular one, "It is, ain't it? Oh, so who's your boy toy? Huh? C'mon, you can tell me. I'm your buddy."

"Jackson, what're you doing now?" Jimin's voice came from behind us. We both turned to look at him.

He had two, pretty tall, guys behind him. They we're new, I guess. I've never seen them.

"Throwing jokes with my favorite Elmo," Jackson nudged me. I turned back to my drawing.

"You said you'd get the car," Jimin pouted.

I almost smiled. I would have if I was sure Jackson wouldn't see.

"Yes, Your Majesty," Wang sighed, sliding off the wall to the walkway under our feet.

After about a minute, Jimin crouched beside me. I turned to see him looking at my drawing. "It's beautiful," he mumbled, giving me a small smile.

I smiled back, only softly.

"I can come to your place later. I told Jackson I'd help him find a nice looking outfit for his date this weekend. Are you gonna be home by five?"

I nodded slightly.

"Great. You feel like...sushi tonight?" He grinned.

I tried to contain my excitement, but I was sure my eyes were wide as I nodded quickly.

He chuckled and I saw his hand twitch. It concerned me at first and I made a mental note to ask about it when he came over.

"Yo, Park!" Jackson shouted, his voice followed by a car horn. "Quit playin', let's go!"

"Bye, baby," he lightly smiled and jumped down from the wall.

His goons were gone, so he just hopped into the passenger seat of his red sports car and they left.

Jimin loved his car, a lot. He was really particular about who rode with him and even more so who drove it. He only let Jackson do so because they've been friends since Jimin got into high school. He trusted Jackson, which was hard for him to do.