[S] Choice That Breaks the Heart

Infired by You Promised, a Jikook fanfic by @jiminsidekookie on Wattpad.
-----------------------------

My friend introduced me to his dad's coworker about three years ago.

Tae Hyung's father was a lawyer and his father's friend, Park Jimin, was as well.

I turned nineteen this year and I'm finally out of school, as in...I don't plan on going to college. I don't need a job.

Every month I'm given payments from Park Jimin. Each payment is enough to get me through the month and I've also been saving up for the last year. I've gotten enough money to buy an apartment.

But here's the catch.

My payments are what Tae Hyung calls 'Whore Checks'. Because I am basically Park Jimin's whore.

If he needs something from the store, I take the extra credit card he gave me and buy it before I drop it off at his house. If he needs someone to cuddle while his girlfriend is away, I run to his bed and sleep next to him.

Extendedly, I'm also a booty call to him.

He likes to take advantage of me and I like getting paid. Perks of it all are that Jimin is the exact opposite of ugly and that sometimes he never even lays a finger on me.

That was the case today. He'd called me at four in the morning, his voice strained as he asked me to come over.
I got there as fast as I could and he answered the door shirtless.

He greeted me with a cheerful, "Jungkook!" and pulled me into the apartment. I was dragged back to the bedroom and thrown on the end of the bed. He grabbed a chair and positioned it a few feet away from me before he sat down.

"I need to hear you moan, baby," he pushed his sleeping pants down around his thighs and gripped his length.

His engagement ring caught the light and I pouted.

Nevertheless, I stood up and slowly shook my jacket off my shoulders.

He laughed and I knew it was because of how my hands looked covered by the sleeves; he always liked that.

I gave him a small smile as I dropped my jacket on the bed then pulled my shirt off rather quickly.

I felt his hands working at my belt buckle while I threw my shirt away and then my hands fell to his hair. It was soft and no matter what I did, it always fell perfectly back into place.

"Your outfit is really cute today," he looked up to me and I forced a smile.
"Thank you Mr. Park."

"I told you to call me Jimin," he laughed, "Did you already forget?"

"Your ring is still on, Mr. Park," I whispered, "I'm only following the rules."

Rule number one: if Jimin's engagement ring was on his finger, I barely knew the man. He was Mr. Park to me and nothing more than a friend of my old friend's father.

"You're right," he looked to his hand and quickly took the ring off, "Sorry baby, I was so excited to see you I forgot."

His next smile was one I was able to return. His words warmed my heart and I couldn't stay upset with him.

"It's okay, Jimin," I leaned down and kissed his forehead.

"You know I love you, right Kookie?" He grabbed my wrist and brought my palm to his lips then let it openly rest against his cheek.

"I know," I nodded, "You tell me all the time." Although I didn't know. I wasn't so sure lately. A few months into our arrangement, sure I could see how he loved me. But now, he'd upgraded his relationship with his girlfriend right before my very eyes. How did that symbolize his love for me?