You're So Cute!

Jimin had woken up at an odd time of night. He tried for a few minutes to go back to sleep, but it very quickly became clear that he wasn't tired anymore.

For an hour or so, Jimin played games on his phone, occasionally glancing to his left at his boyfriend, who was snoring.

Jungkook had his arms above his head and his left knee up, his face tucked into his right elbow.

Jimin giggled at the sight and Jungkook's mouth closed. He let out a quizzical hum, but Jimin only covered his mouth. Seconds later, the younger was snoring again so Jimin exhaled and went back to his game.

"Eomma," Jungkook mumbled
.
Jimin paused and turned back to his boyfriend. He waited for a few seconds then said "Yes, Jungkook?"

"-ma..."

Jimin had to hold in his laugh, as he turned off his phone and sunk down in bed.

At this point- he realized- the sky was starting to light up outside, so he could partially see Jungkook's face.

"Eomma...."

Jimin giggled and reached out to caress the taller's cheek, "Eomma loves you. So does Chiminie."

"Love you."

The older smiled to himself, "Go to sleep, Kookie."

"Mm...." The younger grunted then turned on his side, facing away from Jimin.

The smaller pouted then moved closer to Jungkook, wrapping his arm around the other.

Jimin started playing with Jungkook's hair, tugging on his ear, tickling his nose; doing anything to get a reaction from his boyfriend.

After recovering from the feels of Jungkook's nose crinkle, Jimin leaned closer to Jungkook's ear.

He whispered, "You're cute, Jungkookie."

--------
I'm really starting to like making things

--------I'm really starting to like making things