[S] Naughty Photo Model Pt. 1

"Hyung," Jungkook rushed into his older brother's room and collapsed on the bed. His laptop was held against his chest and he was smiling like an idiot.

"What's up?" Seokjin already knew, but the younger would get defensive if he accused him of stalking again.

"They posted again," Jungkook sat up and opened his laptop.

"Ah, Kook, I don't want to look at some innocent kid's body like you do. I have Joon remember?"

"Yeah, yeah. I know. We all heard you Thursday night, get over yourself."

"What?!" The older blushed and laid back in his bed with a groan.

The other male reached back and smacked his brother's legs, "Sit up, look at him! His face is in this one!"

"Really?" Jin sat up and laid his chin on the other's shoulder, "Wow he's....if it wasn't for the cum in his mouth, I'd say cute."

"There's another," Jung bit his lip, glad he was good at hiding his arousal.

When Jungkook scrolled down, Jin gasped at the provocative photo.

This one featured Jungkook's internet crush and porn material sitting in the floor of some place, leaned against the wall. The guy had on a white pair of boxers, fuzzy socks that bunched around his ankles and a pink, (extremely) oversized sweater.

The guy's legs were spread open and he was winking at the camera while his fingers pulled a string of saliva from his mouth.

"Hot ain't it," Kook mumbled, "This is the guy I wanna marry. No babies, just him and me."

"Jungkook," Jin moved back from his little brother, "I know him."

For a few seconds, Jungkook was frozen. Then he turned around and glared at his brother, "You know him? And you never told me?!"

"You never showed me a picture of his face until now!"

"Not every guy has an ass like that, hyung! It's pretty easy to pick him out of a crowd!"

"I don't look at other people like you do!"

"I know!"

"Then why are we yelling?!"

"I don't know!" The younger closed his laptop and moved towards his brother, "But if you know him you have to let me talk to him."

"I don't know him, know him. He goes to my university, he's friends with Taehyung."

"Wait, you set me up on a date with Taehyung," Jungkook hopped off the bed and started pacing, "I was so close!"

"Hey, that's not fair to TaeTae," Jin whined, "He's a great guy."

"We're both tops, it wasn't ever gonna work."

"Well we didn't know that before you went on your date and now we do, so I say that I helped you out."

"Yeah, but...Hyung, what's his name?"

"Who?"

"The guy! I only know his screen name!"

"Oh, oh, it's um....dang it...Park...Ji...Ji-Ji-Ji-Ji, ah! Park Jimin!"

"Ugh!" Jungkook groaned and picked up his laptop.

"Where are you going?" Jin furrowed his brow.

"My room!"

"Kookie, no! You just learned his name!"

"And he's hot as hell," the younger shut his brother's door and Jin sighed as he picked up his phone. He texted his boyfriend, letting him know that Kook heard them.