Adorable

"Ah, Jungkookie!" Jimin put his arms up like a plane's wings and ran around the living room, "I love my birthday gift so much!"

"I'm glad." The younger laughed, pulling the coffee table closer with his foot when he noticed Jimin could run into it.

Jimin ran around once more, then plopped onto the couch next to the taller.

Jungkook smiled as Jimin leaned against his side and snuggled into him.

Jimin's present was a onesie for adults. It was decked out to be a big pink rabbit with a tail and ears on the hood and everything. Jungkook was low on cash and it was on sale so he picked it up, but he never thought Jimin would actually like it, let alone wear it.

"Thanks for hanging out later than everyone else, baby." Jimin let out a sleepy sigh as he closed his eyes.

"No worries," the younger replied, putting his arm snuggly around Jimin's shoulders. "Today was fun."

"Yeah," Jimin giggled, letting his hand rub Kook's stomach. "I can't wait until your birthday next year."

"Why's that?"

"I'll buy you the lingerie I asked for," Ji deadpanned.

Jungkook felt his cheeks redden and he bent his neck to hide it in Jimin's hair. "Please don't."

Jimin laughed and tilted his head back to peck the other's lips. "It was just a joke. Your hips won't look good in lace or leather."

"And I'm thankful. Very thankful."

Jimin grinned and rest his head back against Jungkook's chest.

Jungkook waited a beat then pecked Jimin's head. "I think you look cute in this, though."

"Yeah?" Jimin smiled to himself and giggled.

"Yeah. I think it..."

"You think it what?" Jimin whined.

"Well...like... it's a lot like your personality. Light and...fluffy. Soft."

The older looked up at that and giggled. He reached up and pinched the taller's cheek, cooing as he did so. "So sweet, Jungkookie."

"Ah, seriously?" He pulled away and pouted, rubbing his tortured cheek. "And you wonder why I kiss you instead of saying it."

"Saying what?" Jimin chuckled, moving so that he was on his hands and knees like a rabbit.

"You know what," Kook grumbled, reaching out to pull the hood up on Jimin's onesie.

"Oh, but you know I don't, Kookie."

"I'm not saying it." He crossed his arms defiantly.

"Saying what?"

"No."

"C'mon Jungkookie, just this once. Tell hyungie." Jimin teased.

"Absolutely not."

The older pouted then moved so he was laying in Jungkook's lap. "Kookie, you know you wanna say it."

"No, I don't."

"Please?" Ji pouted, holding his hands up like rabbit paws. "It's my birthday."

Jungkook took a breath, then let it out. He glanced up then his eyes came back down to meet Jimin's. "I ruv zoo," he muttered through his teeth.

"What was that?" Jimin asked, tilting his head with a grin plastered on his lips.

Kook sighed. "I love you."

"Aw," Jimin sat up and cupped the other's cheeks, "I love you, too, Jungkookie."

The younger rolled his eyes then leaned in to steal a quick kiss.