Naughty Photo Model Pt. 4

"Jungkookie!" Jimin whined, resting his chin on the taller's shoulder.

"Yes, hyung?" Kook smiled to himself when he felt Jimin's arms around his waist.

"Can you sing?"

"Ah," Kook placed the record he was looking at back on the shelf, "Kind of."

"Kind of?"

"Well, hyung says it sounds okay, our mom says it's great and Joon hyung says it's not his style. So, the answer to your question is based on your opinion."

"Then let me hear you," Jimin smirked, pushing himself up on his toes in attempt to get a look at Kook's face.

"Not in public," the younger shook his head.

"Aw, c'mon! Please!?" Jimin's grip on the other's waist tightened. He giggled when Jungkook groaned and tried to free himself.

"No, I don't wanna," Jung whined.

Jimin sighed and let go of his friend completely, "Oh, okay. But now you have to take me to your place and sing for me."

"Says who?"

"Says me," Jimin moved to stand next to Jungkook.

The younger looked up from the shelves and lightly smiled, getting a smile in return.

-----------------

"So, what do you want to hear?" Kook walked Jimin over to his collection of Korean CDs.

"These are all things I've heard a thousand times," Jimin pouted and crossed his arms.

"Well-"

"Pick an English song. Your favorite. I wanna know what you like."

Jungkook shoved his hands in his pockets then inhaled before he closed his eyes and exhaled the first word to Purpose.

Jimin took a small step to the right and leaned against the shelf that housed all of Jung's manga.

As Kook got to the first repeat, his voice faded out. He still couldn't put the right feelings behind the words, so he didn't feel comfortable when he said them.

The taller opened one eye at a time, fearing the worst reaction from Jimin.
But the older smiled and jumped into the other's chest, "That was beautiful, Jungkookie."

Kook lightly chuckled and placed his hands on Jimin's back.

The shorter looked up, his smile still on his lips, "Why'd you stop?"

"I got to the part I can't feel," Jung answered simply, his right hand coming up to Jimin's cheek.

"Oh," Jimin's voice was quieter and a bit raspy. His eyes flicked down and then back to the younger's dark orbs.

"Hyung..."

"Yeah?" The older bit his lip, hooking his index finger in the back belt loop of Jungkook's jeans.

"Y...You won't...push me away if I kiss you, will you?"

The smaller male slid his unoccupied hand to the taller's hip, gripping his shirt and pulling him forward.

Jung stumbled a step closer, his hips meeting Jimin's as the older giggled.

"No, I won't push you away, Jungkookie."

The taller softly smiled, causing Jimin to giggle at the way his teeth poked out from under his lip.

The smaller's right hand came around to Jungkook's front and he grabbed his shirt, pulling him down enough for their lips to meet.