[S] Hardcore Fitness

It wasn't exactly a secret that Jungkook liked working out. People could tell.

He was well built, but he didn't look like he had boils on his muscles or anything. He never wanted to get that muscle-y; always thought it was gross-looking.

Anyways, he was an advent member of a gym just twenty minutes walk from his shared apartment, which attributed to his ability to go so often.

Usually, he stayed in the machine room; preferring to do bench presses and run on the treadmill for an hour or so while listening to music.

But, lately, he'd been attending one of the yoga classes (beginner's class, of course) since the gym had hired a new instructor.

His name was Park Jimin and Jungkook thought he was absolutely adorable; while somehow also being extremely sexy.

The instructor was the definition of cuddly, Jungkook's perfect vision of chubby, and a sparkling, sunshine-rainbow all in one body.

Kook couldn't get enough of him.

Yet he didn't make it obvious.

He'd skip classes every now and then, opting to stay in the machine room where he knew Jimin would stroll by after his class ended.

And even when he attended classes he stayed in the back, stayed quiet, never asked for much help (mainly because he didn't need it and he sure as hell didn't want to seem weak in front of the instructor).

This week, Jungkook decided to take a different approach, though. He skipped going to the gym all together on Tuesday- the first day of the week Jimin held classes- and stayed in the machine room all day Thursday.

He noticed Jimin peeking out of the yoga room, which was just a sectioned off space made completely of windows.

This was when Jung realized gyms were places where they wanted you to get aroused. Like, who's idea was it to leave the room, where women and men -of all ages and body types- were bending and stretching in such compromising positions, open to the public eye?

A perv could just walk through the front door, take a seat and get their fix for the day if they wanted.

Not like Jungkook missed out on his fix of Park Jimin.

Apparently the air conditioning unit blew overnight and the entire building was about seven times warmer than usual.

No one there really cared; Jimin especially because he didn't seem to slow down class or take a break longer than normal. He kept everyone psyched up, it seemed.

Jungkook wasn't sure. He had his headphones in and metal music playing loudly in his ears. He couldn't hear Jimin's voice as the plump male barked out positions and orders.

About ten minutes later, the yoga classes for the day ended and Jungkook waited a good five extra minutes before he headed to the showers.

Jimin's locker was a section down from his own and he knew he could catch the older male in the locker room about ten minutes after classes ended.

Jimin had to clock out and he usually got a refill on his water bottle before he took a shower.

Kook messed around with the small amount of stuff in his locker- his towel and body wash, small bottle of shampoo and a stick of deodorant.

He heard a small sigh to his left and a locker open before something was thrown inside.

Jung glanced over and found Jimin running a hand through his hair as he checked his complexion in a small mirror on the locker door.