It's Different Pt. 2/2

"Hyung," Jungkook caught my arm as I passed by the clothing rack and pulled me behind the clothes.

I barely had time to be surprised before Jungkook was pecking my lips then apologizing. "If you're gonna do it, don't apologize," I pouted, hitting his chest.

Jung nodded then hurried over to get his makeup done, as the makeup noonas were yelling for him.

I sighed and got back en route to the bathroom.

-------

"Park Jimin!"

I took a look over my shoulder while washing my hands. "Taemin Hyung! Hi!" I finished up quickly and dried my hands before shaking his.

"It's been a while since I saw you guys. How is everyone?"

"Ah, gosh. We've been doing amazing."

The older chuckled and nodded, "I know. I've been watching the last few awards shows. Bang Shihyuk-ssi must be proud."

"I hope so," I laughed. "We've been keeping ourselves busy. We haven't met with him in about two months."

"Seriously?"

"Yeah."

"Man, I wish I didn't have to see my boss so much. I get nervous still and I'm a grown man!"

I laughed and leaned against the sink, just getting comfy. At the time though, I could see pass Taemin. And there was Jungkook, peeking through a crack in the door. I inwardly sighed then straightened up. "Jungkookie, come say hello to Hyung!"

His face turned blood red as he slinked inside, joining in on the conversation. I could tell he wasn't happy though. He'd been clingy lately.

------

"Kook, what's got into you lately?" I asked, laying next to him on the practice room floor.

He turned his head to look at me and furrowed his brow. "What?"

"The last week you've been weird."

"Hyung, you told me I could kiss you whenever I wanted to."

"Not that. I'm still fine with that. But....it's like you never want to.... Not that it's a bad thing, but you're always with me these days. Don't get me wrong, I love your company, but you just haven't been hanging out with any of the other members. Maybe you'd feel better if you fell back into your routine and socialize with them-"

"Yeah, but they aren't you and I'm not attracted to them," he said angrily, crossing his arms and turning away from me.

"What?" I moved to put a hand on his waist. "Kookie, what does that mean?"

"It means....it means.... Well what do you think it means!" He shouted, but it wasn't an angry shout- more like embarrassed. And he was. His face was blood red again.

"Kookie, that could mean a lot of things. Just tell me how you're feeling. I told you I'm here for you while you work through this."

A short pause fell over us then he sighed. "I think I wanna date you."

I pressed my lips together at that and dropped my chin to his shoulder. "Oh."

And he didn't say anything after that. We just laid there, thinking. I was drawing circles on his back and suddenly he rolled over, grabbing my hands to pull me on top of him.

I huffed out a breath as my chest collided with his and a second later he was kissing me. Really kissing me. Not just the usual peck. He was saying something with that kiss, something I didn't mind accepting.