[S] Slave Pt. 3

"Seok Jin hyung!" Tae cheered as we walked into the kitchen.

Jin stood at the stove, frying something I couldn't see, but it smelled like meat.

"Morning Tae. Did you get enough sleep?"

"Yeah. Sorry I didn't talk to you this morning. Things happened," he turned around and winked at me.

I blushed and took a seat at the table. Looking around the kitchen, I couldn't help but admire it. Everything was silver and shiny; even the island had a built in grill that was spotless.

"Do you guys even eat here?" I questioned quietly.

"Of course!" Tae trotted over and sat across from me, "Seok Jin hyung cooks for me and Oppa. His food is delicious."

"Thank you, Taetae," Jin came to stand beside the younger boy, lightly threading his fingers through Tae's hair.

"Jin hyung," I grabbed his attention, "Can I talk to you after breakfast?"

"Um, yeah. I'm gonna do laundry, do you wanna help?"

"Love to," I smiled as he walked back to the stove.

-----------------------

"Jin hyung cleans and cooks and takes care of me," Tae stuffed his mouth full and chewed before he continued, "He's the world's best man-mom."

Jin smiled softly, like a caring mother, as he stared at Tae.

"Do you know how to cook?" I took a bite of my egg, which was mouth-watering-ly awesome.

"No...hyung tried to teach me one time, but," he looked around the kitchen and sighed, "We had to remodel this room."

"Oh, so is all this new?" I gestured to the walls.

"Fairly. We just got the oven installed last month," Jin smiled to me.

"We had to go without Jin hyung's cake for weeks!" Tae was almost crying as he said this.

"Aw," Jin pat the younger's arm, "Don't be sad. I made banana bread yesterday."

"Really?! Where is it?!" Tae jumped up from his seat, "That's a better breakfast than rice and eggs!"

"It's not as healthy the way I make it, so you have to eat eggs."

"Is it in the fridge?" Tae moved about the kitchen looking for it.

I chuckled a bit, jolting in my seat when I felt someone grab ahold of me.

"Morning lovelies," Jungkook's voice rang in my ear.

"Oppa, Jin Hyung made banana bread and won't tell me where it is," Tae Hyung pouted as he came and sat back down.

"Looks like you still haven't finished your breakfast yet, baby," Jungkook reached across the table and pushed Tae's plate closer to him.

"But, Oppa! I haven't had sweets in so long!"

"And you've had more energy since you've been eating healthier. Seok Jin is only looking out for you, so follow his rules."

Tae sat back in his seat and crossed his arms, pouting like a baby.

I looked up to Jungkook, who simply sighed before walking around the table and sitting next to Tae Hyung.

Seok Jin stood up, keeping his eyes on his dishes as he collected them and took them to the sink.

I stood as well and followed him as he walked into the hall.

"You should finish eating," Jin glanced at me when I started walking alongside him.

"I'll be fine until later," I smiled at him and continued down the hall.