That's Good

Jimin sighed and dropped his head back against the plane seat's head-rest. After a few seconds of thinking, he looked to his right.

Jungkook was looking through a manga book. A fan gave it to him at the airport, but he'd already read it.

The older nudged his friend, but Jungkook just nudged him back.

Jimin rolled his eyes and grabbed his arm, "Kook."

"Jimin."

"Jeon Jungkook, I have a question," the shorter droned out, banging his head on the other's shoulder.

"I'm reading," Jungkook's reply was monotonous.

"But you said you've read this before," Jimin whined.

"I have," Kook smiled to himself.

"Ugh! C'mon! It's a short question, I promise."

The taller finished the page he was skimming then laid the manga face down over his leg. He sat back and looked at the older.

Jimin sat his eblow on the arm rest between them and held his chin in his hand. "Are you happy?"

"Yes," the younger nodded, then went to pick up his book.

Jimin wouldn't let him though. "I mean, like happy happy. Like, with life."

The younger paused at that and dropped his hands to his knees. He was quiet for a little bit then he nodded. "Yeah. I'm happy. Very happy."

Jimin smiled, "Good."

"Ah, what about you? Are you happy?"

Jimin let out a giggle, just staring at Jungkook before he turned to rumage through his bag. "Yeah. I'm happy. Life's good....fun."

Jungkook smiled and picked up his book, "That's good."