[S] Maifa Auction Pt. 2

"Jungkook, I really like this," he held my phone out towards me as we cuddled in bed, "Where'd you get it?"

"Uh, my cousin gave it to me on my birthday I believe. That or my brother did. They were tired of hunting me down on the streets so one of them got me a phone."

"Why did they have to look for you?" He questioned.

"Well...I never really wanted to lead my mafia group, so I tried to run off. My dad would've killed me though, so they saved my ass by bringing me home every time."

Jimin's expression fell and he shook his head, "No dad should kill their child because of some group of people."

"Yeah," I sighed, wrapping my arm around his waist and comfortingly patting his hip, "That's just how our mafia is. My family believes in lineage ruling; like they do in England only with more power for the ruler."

"Oh...well, does that end with you? You don't exactly have the sexual preference that continues your family name."

I inhaled sharply, "That's where the secret lies. My father has no idea that I enjoy cuties like you," I reached over and tickled his stomach, causing him to giggle.

He swatted my hand away then held onto it with both of his.

"So, if I ever take you to work with me, you're just a friend. My dad is always there. He's mainly waiting for me to screw up so he has a reason to yell at me."

"You can't mess up though," Jimin smiled, taking my breath away, "You're perfect."

I smiled fondly at him, leaning forward and pressing our foreheads together, "You're perfect-er."

"Nuh uh," he said quietly, "You're perfect-er-er."

"Alright, now you're just making up words," I pulled my hand from his grasp and wrapped him in a hug.

"Says you," he mumbled.

"Jungkook! Get your lazy ass u-" Nam Joon's voice stopped there and I sat up looking to the doorway.

"Namjoon, have you ever tried knocking?" I spoke coldly now, which seemed to surprise the male laying beside me.

"Well...I just figured you'd die alone so I didn't see a point in it. Who's this anyway?"

"Leave," I used a monotone voice, causing Namjoon to back out of the room.

"Who was that?" Jimin giggled, positioning himself on his elbows.

I looked down to him and smiled, "My vice leader, I guess you could say."

"Your brother isn't the co-leader?" Jimin brought his knee up and let it sway from side to side.

"Nah, he didn't want to be, but his boyfriend did," I smirked.

"Your brother is gay, too? Maybe that's where you caught it from," he joked, pushing himself into a sitting position, "C'mon let's go shower."

I reached out and grabbed his waist as he tried to leave the bed, "Jimin, you're still naked and Namjoon is still out there."

"Oh," he blushed and slowly moved to get up and stand beside the bed, "Right. Can I borrow a robe, Jungkook?"

"Of course," I smiled at how cute he was being.

"Thank you," he shuffled across the room to my closet and started his search.

I got up and grabbed my pajama pants from my dresser, slipping them on as I walked over to him.

"This one feels the softest," he spoke like a child and pulled a white, cotton robe from the hanger.